Our message boards are governed by a set of rules. Please familiarize yourself with them. By posting on our message boards, you indicate that you accept our rules as part of SteelerFury.com's terms of service.
We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our message boards — although we have no duty to do so. When posts are deleted, it’s usually because they violate one or more of our house rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the permanent or temporary suspension of your posting privileges.
Specific Message Board Rules:
1. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic or not in English. Also, depictions of nudity, extreme violence or abuse of minors are not permitted, along with anything deemed inappropriate by the staff.
2. It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
3. We do not allow posts that involve politics or religion.
4. You may link to other Web sites when relevant to the discussion, but the links must include a short summary of the article and attribution via a link to the original site.
5. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our message boards, unless it contains attribution to the original author/creator or representatives thereof.
6. You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, real names, photos, social security numbers or any other private information. We discourage users from posting such information even about themselves, as we cannot control how that information may be used beyond our message boards.
7. You participate at your own risk on the message boards, in the chat room and in e-mail. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. SteelerFury.com. takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here and reserves the right to edit and/or delete topics and posts with or without cause.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use our message boards. Thanks for participating.