It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: When you hang 42 on the leagues best D and lose.....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 am 

Lynch wrote:
If you motherfuckers honestly can't see that the coordinators aren't the problem, then fuck me, you're beyond help.

Because you've never provided evidence beyond Butler's "Tomlin is involved" story...which you then twisted to intimate that whenever things on O and D go bad, it's because of Tomlin's "interference" that Rooney has to periodically "curtail".

Provide some actual...you know...REAL EVIDENCE of this, and we'll talk.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:10 am 

To me this game was about our offense. We all knew our defense was suspect but our offense is stacked. Two turnovers were the key to the game. The game actually was 45-35 with a bullshit TD at the end. Without those two turnovers (which lose games) and some real offense, things may have been different. Shitty 4th down calls kept us on the ropes but gutsy 4th down calls kept us in the damn game. But in between half-assed running play calls and piss-poor pass play
calling kept us from tearing the Jag defense apart. Geez this game sucked!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:26 am 

We scored 42 pts...even if you discount the last TD..we scored 35...We fkn allowed a Jax offense led by Blake fkn Bortles to score 45 mother fkn pts. If that doesn't get your DC fired not sure what will.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:36 am 

GreekSteel wrote:
We scored 42 pts...even if you discount the last TD..we scored 35...We fkn allowed a Jax offense led by Blake fkn Bortles to score 45 mother fkn pts. If that doesn't get your DC fired not sure what will.

What's the line about the fish rotting, Greek?

None of this shit changes unless the change is made at the top. Until Tomlin goes, this team won't win.

Once again, I feel like Charlie Brown with that little bitch, Lucy. And I said in September this would happen.

I said in September that I couldn't get excited about this team with Tomlin at the helm, that he would never beat Bill Belichick in a game of any consequence. I also said that if the time came though, I would be believing again. And I was.

So....FUCK Mike Tomlin...FUCK Art Rooney II, for getting me to believe again. As long as Tomlin coaches, this team will NEVER win another Super Bowl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

None of this shit changes unless the change is made at the top. Until Tomlin goes, this team won't win.

Once again, I feel like Charlie Brown with that little bitch, Lucy. And I said in September this would happen.

I said in September that I couldn't get excited about this team with Tomlin at the helm, that he would never beat Bill Belichick in a game of any consequence. I also said that if the time came though, I would be believing again. And I was.

So....FUCK Mike Tomlin...FUCK Art Rooney II, for getting me to believe again. As long as Tomlin coaches, this team will NEVER win another Super Bowl.

I find it difficult to defend this coaching staff and namely Tomlin at this moment as well Swiss. He really needs 2 good coordinators and a game mggt coach.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 am 

GreekSteel wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

I find it difficult to defend this coaching staff and namely Tomlin at this moment as well Swiss. He really needs 2 good coordinators and a game mggt coach.

He needs to be the fuck GONE, Greek. He will NEVER win it all, regardless of which all-star coordinators he's surrounded by.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:44 am 

="swissvale72"]
GreekSteel wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

He needs to be the fuck GONE, Greek. He will NEVER win it all, regardless of which all-star coordinators he's surrounded by.[/quote]

thats definitley tough to argue right now. Id be ok with canning him, albeit nervous about who theyd choose as a replacement.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 am 

GreekSteel wrote:

38 but point taken.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 am 

Lynch wrote:
If you motherfuckers honestly can't see that the coordinators aren't the problem, then fuck me, you're beyond help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This stupidity made me smile on an otherwise shitty day.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:16 am 

JackSplat58 wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
Not addressing the ILB spot with a capable replacement after Shaz went down was critical.

Brininging in a guy who was sitting on his couch compounded it.

You draft heavy on the defense.
ILB.
FS
OLB / DE. PASS RUSHER
CB

You bring in a FA ILB
You fire Butler.
You get a defensive minded / smart DC.
Who returns the attack the QB and tackle mentality back

Why don't you have a capable backup on the roster? If they thought Spence was better than Fort (he wasn't) why don't you sign him BEFORE the injury? Special teams? Really?

The Spence move was a total head scratcher to me too. You bring a dude off the streets and play him more than your back up? WTF? Insanity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next