It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4146
I watching if the Redskins release Zach Brown ( and I Don't mean the band)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1459
I like Zack Brown and Navorro Bowman too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm
Posts: 749
The Dolphins will probably cut Timmons. He clearly missed Pittsburgh. I wonder if he'd come back under a cap-friendly contract: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/footb ... to-be-cut/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1459
W&M_Steeler wrote:
The Dolphins will probably cut Timmons. He clearly missed Pittsburgh. I wonder if he'd come back under a cap-friendly contract: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/footb ... to-be-cut/

Yup, watched him play some in Miami and he's still better than Spence, Red, Fort, and probably Williams.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1021
DP39 wrote:
W&M_Steeler wrote:
The Dolphins will probably cut Timmons. He clearly missed Pittsburgh. I wonder if he'd come back under a cap-friendly contract: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/footb ... to-be-cut/

Yup, watched him play some in Miami and he's still better than Spence, Red, Fort, and probably Williams.

He would have to be willing to come back for peanuts on the dollar and be ready to play special teams. None of this "we have a role" shit we told Harrison. Just tell him straight up that Vince Williams is starting over you and you can spell him and pick up the slack on special teams.

Of course, as I typed this I wasn't thinking about Shazier's injury.......he'd be playing a good deal at this point.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm
Posts: 749
smithessmokin wrote:
DP39 wrote:
W&M_Steeler wrote:
The Dolphins will probably cut Timmons. He clearly missed Pittsburgh. I wonder if he'd come back under a cap-friendly contract: https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/footb ... to-be-cut/

Yup, watched him play some in Miami and he's still better than Spence, Red, Fort, and probably Williams.

He would have to be willing to come back for peanuts on the dollar and be ready to play special teams. None of this "we have a role" shit we told Harrison. Just tell him straight up that Vince Williams is starting over you and you can spell him and pick up the slack on special teams.


Timmons would be starting over Spence/Fort/Matakevich. I doubt even a 1st round ILB pick would be ready to start day 1.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4146
watch for Brown if the skins cut him


Last edited by steelmann58 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11321
Timmons would walk right back into a starting job.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1021
Yeah I edited my previous post before you guys saw it. Wasn't thinking about Shazier's injury.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11317
KC wrote:
Timmons would walk right back into a starting job.


Larry Foote, William Gay, James Harrison and Randle El say hi.

Done deal if Tomlin is still HC.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11317
Hunter was a failure, and I'm not really sure why DHB has a roster spot at this point.....assuming Coates gets cut, does he get a chance to compete for a job?

I never thought Coates should have been the one to get cut last year.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Draft position and Off season moves
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13520
For off season moves I look at some quality FA that could come on the cheap....

Offense

RB
Isaiah Crowell
Damien Williams
Carlos Hyde

WR
Donte Moncrief
Sammy Watkins
Jarvis Landry
Paul Richardson

TE
Trey Burton

Defense

DT
Sharrif Floyd
Jay Bromley
Sheldon Richardson

DE
DaQuan Jones

OLB
Marcus Smith
Barkevious Mingo
Jeremiah Attaochu
Kony Ealy

ILB
Jelani Jenkins
Demario Davis
Marquis Flowers
Anthony Hitchens
Corey Nelson
Avery Williamson

Corner
Kyle Fuller
Bashaud Breeland

Safety
Calvin Pryor
Terrence Brooks
Jason Thompson
Mykkele Thompson


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jewelsongs and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group