It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: AB’s Shoulder Pads
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:21 pm 

I was incredible. I was sitting right in that corner of the endzone. Couldn't believe my eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
I'm not interested in starting an officiating thread, but can anybody tell me if the game was called evenly? BR sat in the pocket numerous times looking for someone to get open and then ended up taking a sack or dumping it off. AB was mugged all day, and so was JuJu. I wonder if the Steelers DB's were playing soft letting Jax receivers get open.

Seemed consistent. Had our DBs lined up in press man we might have gotten away with it. But they were playing 10 yards back. It was just noticeable on the Jags, particularly on that second Brown TD. An 80 percent Brown ate Bouye's lunch. I hope they watch that and pick on him relentlessly next year. I guarantee the Patriots noticed it. They're going to wreck him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:03 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
steel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Watched the Ben 5 TD video that came up on that youtube page. Kinda makes you wonder why the Steelers ever run the ball or throw it horizontally. They are doing stuff in the vertical passing game that approaches the best passing teams in history. They absolutely annihilated two of the best passing defenses this year in Baltimore & Jacksonville and put up a pretty good show vs excellent Minnesota.

It really does make you wonder how good this team could be on offense if they only used the run as a change of pace.

FIRE HALEY and then maybe we can find out

AR2 hired Haley thinking that Ben needed to be "protected" from pursuing the vertical passing game - which is his best asset. What a fucking idiot.

That 4th down throw to Bryant was far from a Hail Mary-- it was about the ballsiest throw you'll ever see, on a deep post from the slot, throw beyond the safety, dropped on a dime... I don't think I've ever seen a throw and catch as good, considering the moment and the opponent.

... and I'm not sure we've thrown to a route like that in at least 3 1/2 years. WTF not???

Yeah, that’s incredible that other team’s fans are referring to, ALL the points the Steelers scored as “desperation throws” or “garbage time TD’s?” Lots of Jags fans stated, “defense was in prevent after Jags went up 21-0 and weren’t really trying.” Hahaha that fan base is so full of themselves, they’re delusional.