It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: With the 28th Pick in the NFL Draft...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:26 am 

BarryFoster wrote:
What a fucking disgrace this thread exists following the divisional round of playoffs.

Late to this OP, only clicked because the other activity seemed to be slowing down, but totally agree with you, #29.

Okay, I'm not a draftnick, but I HATE...HATE...that as soon as our team's knocked out of the playoffs, there's discussion of next year, free agency, draft, etc.

Not for me....I need to spend MUCH more time wallowing in our defeat, drowning in our misery. I at LEAST need to get through the Super Bowl, gnashing my teeth, generating replays in my mind, bemoaning my team not playing on Sunday, convincing myself that Steelers would have won in Foxboro, latching onto reports of the Brady finger injury but mother-fucking the fact that Steelers could not be so lucky as to face a compromised Brady.

And then there's the calendar. Next year??? Shit...have to get through winter, my spirits will hopefully be buoyed by hockey playoffs in the Spring, then summer....and then....I HATE how the holidays always impact my football season, love when Christmas is out of the way, then we can proceed with enjoying the playoffs. Hell...we just cleared Christmas, and our season's over.

So....fuck all this talk of next year....plenty of exorcism of the current disappointment yet to go.