It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: The Best Case For Heat On Tomlin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:03 pm 

And I believe hale was not renewed due to embarrassment and Ben
Not because Tomlin was displeased
And the last two playoff disasters were mostly a function of defensive collapse, hollow vanilla plans and silly mistakes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 pm 

When Tomlin first came on board, I was all in. I thought, man we really have something here. But as he progressed further into his tenure, bit by bit he exposed himself as a fraud. Tomlin is one of those guys that uses big words and fancy expressions in an attempt to fool people to thinking that he’s smarter than he actually is. Well, actions speak louder than words...
And while I’m extremely pleased that Haley is gone, I don’t expect a lot of changes with the good ole boy promotion from within of Fitchner. The play calling may improve somewhat, but the “do what we do” attrition football attitude, that comes from A2 and MT, will remain.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:56 pm 

Gonzo wrote:
But we shall see what happens. If the d staff stays the same and we just get the gang back together , well ....

Seriously. Your defense has LITERALLY made 0 stops in two straight playoff games.....81 points - EIGHT ONE - and could have been more....and not one coaching change on defense?!?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7