It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Caught wind of this yesterday before it was reported

Which one of you did it?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... lers-fans/

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am
Posts: 750
It was reported yesterday on severalsites. Though they were initially sensationalized "steeler fan totals fournette's car"...making it sound intentional (not that media would ever do that).

Anyway. Who really gives a shit (not intended to you Beth) and it's pretty lame for PFT to speculate about the driver's insurance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 12593
Why would Steeler fans want to risk injury of Fournette? I would think any Steelers fans would want Fournette healthy. Stopping the cheats from achieving their 6th Super Bowl should be priority #1. I want any of the last 3 teams other than the cheats to win. Wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings get a Super Bowl... hell at this point I'd settle for the Jags getting their 1st. Again, anyone but the cheats, please.

_________________
Tomlin wrote:
You Know; Really Not A Lot To Say. I Really Don't Plan A Lot For These Moments http://www.steelers.com/videos/videos/T ... b99b3e2551


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Miter Saw wrote:
It was reported yesterday on severalsites. Though they were initially sensationalized "steeler fan totals fournette's car"...making it sound intentional (not that media would ever do that).

Anyway. Who really gives a shit (not intended to you Beth) and it's pretty lame for PFT to speculate about the driver's insurance.



Pft doing what they do

I just saw Fournette on Jax news talking about it

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 262
Too bad Spence couldn’t front end him before he crossed the goal line on the opening drive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9220
Steelafan77 wrote:
Why would Steeler fans want to risk injury of Fournette? I would think any Steelers fans would want Fournette healthy. Stopping the cheats from achieving their 6th Super Bowl should be priority #1. I want any of the last 3 teams other than the cheats to win. Wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings get a Super Bowl... hell at this point I'd settle for the Jags getting their 1st. Again, anyone but the cheats, please.


Not me.

I want NE to crush Jax.

I want our sideline brain trust looking as stupid and incompetent as possible.

I could care less if NE gets another SB.

_________________
Frank Sinatra, Jr. 'Black Night'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdwl7X6Jruo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5341
Still Lit wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Why would Steeler fans want to risk injury of Fournette? I would think any Steelers fans would want Fournette healthy. Stopping the cheats from achieving their 6th Super Bowl should be priority #1. I want any of the last 3 teams other than the cheats to win. Wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings get a Super Bowl... hell at this point I'd settle for the Jags getting their 1st. Again, anyone but the cheats, please.


Not me.

I want NE to crush Jax.

I want our sideline brain trust looking as stupid and incompetent as possible.

I could care less if NE gets another SB.



You're starting to sound like a mix of KC, Swiss and Nick

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1290
Will-the-Shake wrote:
Too bad Spence couldn’t front end him before he crossed the goal line on the opening drive.

You mean that attempt to make sure he didn't hit Fournette head on? That was weak. Spence had no business being out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 1243
Better run defense here than the Steelers showed last Sunday.

_________________
Zeke5123 wrote:
if I flip a coin 100 times and it always comes up heads, I might change my estimation on whether it is a fair coin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fournette rear ended by Steelers fans
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9220
R S wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Why would Steeler fans want to risk injury of Fournette? I would think any Steelers fans would want Fournette healthy. Stopping the cheats from achieving their 6th Super Bowl should be priority #1. I want any of the last 3 teams other than the cheats to win. Wouldn't mind seeing the Vikings get a Super Bowl... hell at this point I'd settle for the Jags getting their 1st. Again, anyone but the cheats, please.


Not me.

I want NE to crush Jax.

I want our sideline brain trust looking as stupid and incompetent as possible.

I could care less if NE gets another SB.


You're starting to sound like a mix of KC, Swiss and Nick


Ha ha.

RS, are you suggesting that I do some soul searching?

_________________
Frank Sinatra, Jr. 'Black Night'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdwl7X6Jruo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group