It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7160
That’s funny

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 11105
ben might have to sleep on coach tonight.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 pm
Posts: 1288
By far the most fucked up thing about this situation is AOL.com still exists


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Posts: 1042
COS wrote:
By far the most fucked up thing about this situation is AOL.com still exists


It takes a stubborn old fart that remembers the internet’s origins to source AOL...for anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8945
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Posts: 1042
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12866
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


LOL....you should see how much Rick at Pawn Stars will give you for it

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 5153
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


If you had a Verizon email acct., you're on AOL now.

Put this thread in that famous category of Shit I Don't Fucking Care About. What next? More Kordell Schenley Oval shit? Also, if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a female impersonator so's Michelle "Michael" Obama.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
#NoMoTomlin
#BecauseTomlin
#FreeSTD

I love white_steel_wolfe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5751
shock and awe zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 24611
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


I have a Verizon.net e-mail address, but Verizon outsourced their e-mail service to AOL.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7787
Obviously wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


If you had a Verizon email acct., you're on AOL now.

Put this thread in that famous category of Shit I Don't Fucking Care About. What next? More Kordell Schenley Oval shit? Also, if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a female impersonator so's Michelle "Michael" Obama.


Let's do a poll:

Who would bang Michelle Obama?
I would

Who would bang Sarah Huckabee Sanders?
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Last edited by swissvale72 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 5153
swissvale72 wrote:
Obviously wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


If you had a Verizon email acct., you're on AOL now.

Put this thread in that famous category of Shit I Don't Fucking Care About. What next? More Kordell Schenley Oval shit? Also, if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a female impersonator so's Michelle "Michael" Obama.


Let's do a poll:

Who would bang Michelle Obama? Who would bang Sarah Huckabee Sanders?
I would Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!


Not that there's anything wrong with that!

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
#NoMoTomlin
#BecauseTomlin
#FreeSTD

I love white_steel_wolfe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1644
It happened on '06. Who gives a fuck?

_________________
KC wrote:
I got nothin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 am
Posts: 1895
Now we know what really happened. Probably had sex with porn star, then sex with McNutty, then McNutty found out about the pornstar, not necessarily in that order; wouldn’t be surprised if that was the catalyst for the other mistake by the lake and putting the Ho in Tahoe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9760
swissvale72 wrote:
Obviously wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
**totally not mentioning that I still have an AOL e-mail address**


If you had a Verizon email acct., you're on AOL now.

Put this thread in that famous category of Shit I Don't Fucking Care About. What next? More Kordell Schenley Oval shit? Also, if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a female impersonator so's Michelle "Michael" Obama.


Let's do a poll:

Who would bang Michelle Obama?
I would

Who would bang Sarah Huckabee Sanders?
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!




ill 2nd that swiss

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Posts: 1782
You'll have to wait until Michelle's treatments for an enlarged prostate are completed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9760
Old School Steeler wrote:
You'll have to wait until Michelle's treatments for an enlarged prostate are completed.




:lol:

Let me be clear neither are my personal cup of tea,,but in a choice of 1 over the other, its not even fkn close

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 5153
GreekSteel wrote:
Old School Steeler wrote:
You'll have to wait until Michelle's treatments for an enlarged prostate are completed.




:lol:

Let me be clear neither are my personal cup of tea,,but in a choice of 1 over the other, its not even fkn close


They're both guys so.....

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
#NoMoTomlin
#BecauseTomlin
#FreeSTD

I love white_steel_wolfe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:03 am
Posts: 1512
I told some people a few weeks ago when the playoffs started that if the Steelers made the Super Bowl that because of the two weeks between games and the press frenzy that goes on at Super Bowls and with everything happening regarding the #Me2 movement and somebody having a story come out about them almost every week, because of all of that Ben's past will come roaring back and there would be stories left and right about it and he would get asked about his past.

This would have just added on another layer

I

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12866
Michelle is hotter right now.....but if SHS kept her mouth shut and lost 30 lbs this is no contest.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Posts: 2395
Obviously wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Old School Steeler wrote:
You'll have to wait until Michelle's treatments for an enlarged prostate are completed.




:lol:

Let me be clear neither are my personal cup of tea,,but in a choice of 1 over the other, its not even fkn close


They're both guys so.....


Obviously! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 12506
Kodiak wrote:
Michelle is hotter right now.....but if SHS kept her mouth shut and lost 30 lbs this is no contest.


Huckabee Sanders IS a dude.

Michelle Obama may be somewhat built like a dude, but SHS is a freaking guy.

Look at that skank!

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5751
why are politics on the front page ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9760
KC wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Michelle is hotter right now.....but if SHS kept her mouth shut and lost 30 lbs this is no contest.


Huckabee Sanders IS a dude.

Michelle Obama may be somewhat built like a dude, but SHS is a freaking guy.

Look at that skank!




:lol:

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This is all we need...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7787
KC wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Michelle is hotter right now.....but if SHS kept her mouth shut and lost 30 lbs this is no contest.


Huckabee Sanders IS a dude.

Michelle Obama may be somewhat built like a dude, but SHS is a freaking guy.

Look at that skank!



Ya, Michelle Obama is just a freakin' Amazon!!

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], seabs926 and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group