It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:42 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Were you born this obtuse, or did you have to practice at it?

No, it's just that your example was RETARD LEVEL.

But I'm not surprised you didn't get that.

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 pm 

KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

Considering you don’t even have the foggiest notion as to why I made the comparison I did, as evidence by your response.

So I wouldn’t be throwing around the retard word too much.

I will ask you again...we’re you born this stupid, or did you have to work at it?

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:42 pm 

KC wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Havoc wrote:
Of course we don't need a bell cow with Ben and the loaded talent at wr and te

Mike Tomlin can't imagine an offense without one though.

You must be aware that he didn't have one the last time he went to the SB, right?

He had a first round RB the last time he went to the Super Bowl.

The RB's fumble was the biggest play of the game. By a lot.

Rogers would have eventually found one of his receivers wide the fuck open.

He had some drops, if not, he could have been perfect and threw for over 500 yards.

Willie Gay was embarrassed one play after another.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 pm 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndicatio ... s.amp.html

Bell to the Rayduhs?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
You don't need a bell cow-- you've got Ben Freaking Roehtlisberger and Antonio Brown, JuJu, and Martavis Bryant. You need a guy who can catch it, run it, split out wide, create mismatches, and make the most out his touches. That he is a plus KR & PR for a team that has little there... big bonus.

Hunt was gone by the time we got there in Rd 3, and we needed those other picks for a project QB and a long-snapper, so there was no moving up.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't trade Hunt for Juju. Just take Chris Carson or Aaron Jones on Day 3 last year, use 3c, 4, 6 for a safety, developmental edge or DL, and a backup ILB and we're not having this convo right now... we're talking about how we just beat the Pats at Heinz and wondering if we can get tickets to the Superbowl in Minneapolis.

You dont need a bell cow? If you havent noticed tomlin runs the wheels off his main guy to the tune of 400 touches..the midget tarik cohen wouldnt last anywhere near that amount of carries.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:42 am 

Jeemie wrote:
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

Considering you don’t even have the foggiest notion as to why I made the comparison I did, as evidence by your response.

So I wouldn’t be throwing around the retard word too much.

I will ask you again...we’re you born this stupid, or did you have to work at it?

Piss flap, I cannot wait to see how the addition of a top 10 pick like Gurley helps us forget what Le'Veon Bell did for us on the field. Both catching the ball and running with it!

Nice to know Bell will be that easy to replace!!

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
You don't need a bell cow-- you've got Ben Freaking Roehtlisberger and Antonio Brown, JuJu, and Martavis Bryant. You need a guy who can catch it, run it, split out wide, create mismatches, and make the most out his touches. That he is a plus KR & PR for a team that has little there... big bonus.

Hunt was gone by the time we got there in Rd 3, and we needed those other picks for a project QB and a long-snapper, so there was no moving up.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't trade Hunt for Juju. Just take Chris Carson or Aaron Jones on Day 3 last year, use 3c, 4, 6 for a safety, developmental edge or DL, and a backup ILB and we're not having this convo right now... we're talking about how we just beat the Pats at Heinz and wondering if we can get tickets to the Superbowl in Minneapolis.

You dont need a bell cow? If you havent noticed tomlin runs the wheels off his main guy to the tune of 400 touches..the midget tarik cohen wouldnt last anywhere near that amount of carries.

He doesn’t need to have nor do I want the back to have 400 touches. But Cohen had 200 touches this year and if he were in PITs offense he gets another 50-60, then you have a vet like Ridley to complement— or, god forbid, a rotation of fresh backs. One thing Fichtner was known for: rotating skill players.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:58 pm 

Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.
I would have been ok with the long snapper, had he stayed with the team and become a fixture. That is a head scratcher, for sure.

I was not in favor of Dobbs. Not that Mettenberger was the answer at #3. I wonder how Fitchner feels about Dobbs. I mean, who else do you ask for input on a potential QB draftee other than a QB coach?

But as much as the defense failed, I have a question for the board. Don't know where else to put it since every thread seems to be a bash tomlin, sign - don't sign Bell, Harrison is still the best that ever lived, or the defense sucks. But I ask : Last years failure at defense, we can all agree, was scheme, yes? This years failure was execution - which is being blamed on the coaches for not being prepared. I can agree that not being prepared for the loss of Shazier was a problem, but players play. It's not like the coaches didn't focus on gap integrity, sure tackling, and not getting fooled so easily by PA.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:22 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
It's not like the coaches didn't focus on gap integrity, sure tackling, and not getting fooled so easily by PA.

We have no idea what they focused on, but most of what you mentioned aren't problems that surfaced for the first time this year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next