It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:42 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11336
Jeemie wrote:
Were you born this obtuse, or did you have to practice at it?


No, it's just that your example was RETARD LEVEL.

But I'm not surprised you didn't get that.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Were you born this obtuse, or did you have to practice at it?


No, it's just that your example was RETARD LEVEL.

But I'm not surprised you didn't get that.


Considering you don’t even have the foggiest notion as to why I made the comparison I did, as evidence by your response.

So I wouldn’t be throwing around the retard word too much.

I will ask you again...we’re you born this stupid, or did you have to work at it?

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1417
KC wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Havoc wrote:
Of course we don't need a bell cow with Ben and the loaded talent at wr and te

Mike Tomlin can't imagine an offense without one though.

You must be aware that he didn't have one the last time he went to the SB, right?


He had a first round RB the last time he went to the Super Bowl.

The RB's fumble was the biggest play of the game. By a lot.


Rogers would have eventually found one of his receivers wide the fuck open.

He had some drops, if not, he could have been perfect and threw for over 500 yards.

Willie Gay was embarrassed one play after another.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6769
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndicatio ... s.amp.html

Bell to the Rayduhs?

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9099
bradshaw2ben wrote:
You don't need a bell cow-- you've got Ben Freaking Roehtlisberger and Antonio Brown, JuJu, and Martavis Bryant. You need a guy who can catch it, run it, split out wide, create mismatches, and make the most out his touches. That he is a plus KR & PR for a team that has little there... big bonus.

Hunt was gone by the time we got there in Rd 3, and we needed those other picks for a project QB and a long-snapper, so there was no moving up.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't trade Hunt for Juju. Just take Chris Carson or Aaron Jones on Day 3 last year, use 3c, 4, 6 for a safety, developmental edge or DL, and a backup ILB and we're not having this convo right now... we're talking about how we just beat the Pats at Heinz and wondering if we can get tickets to the Superbowl in Minneapolis.



You dont need a bell cow? If you havent noticed tomlin runs the wheels off his main guy to the tune of 400 touches..the midget tarik cohen wouldnt last anywhere near that amount of carries.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:42 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11336
Jeemie wrote:
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Were you born this obtuse, or did you have to practice at it?


No, it's just that your example was RETARD LEVEL.

But I'm not surprised you didn't get that.


Considering you don’t even have the foggiest notion as to why I made the comparison I did, as evidence by your response.

So I wouldn’t be throwing around the retard word too much.

I will ask you again...we’re you born this stupid, or did you have to work at it?


Piss flap, I cannot wait to see how the addition of a top 10 pick like Gurley helps us forget what Le'Veon Bell did for us on the field. Both catching the ball and running with it!

Nice to know Bell will be that easy to replace!!

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16339
GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
You don't need a bell cow-- you've got Ben Freaking Roehtlisberger and Antonio Brown, JuJu, and Martavis Bryant. You need a guy who can catch it, run it, split out wide, create mismatches, and make the most out his touches. That he is a plus KR & PR for a team that has little there... big bonus.

Hunt was gone by the time we got there in Rd 3, and we needed those other picks for a project QB and a long-snapper, so there was no moving up.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't trade Hunt for Juju. Just take Chris Carson or Aaron Jones on Day 3 last year, use 3c, 4, 6 for a safety, developmental edge or DL, and a backup ILB and we're not having this convo right now... we're talking about how we just beat the Pats at Heinz and wondering if we can get tickets to the Superbowl in Minneapolis.



You dont need a bell cow? If you havent noticed tomlin runs the wheels off his main guy to the tune of 400 touches..the midget tarik cohen wouldnt last anywhere near that amount of carries.

He doesn’t need to have nor do I want the back to have 400 touches. But Cohen had 200 touches this year and if he were in PITs offense he gets another 50-60, then you have a vet like Ridley to complement— or, god forbid, a rotation of fresh backs. One thing Fichtner was known for: rotating skill players.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8901
Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6337
Orangesteel wrote:
Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.
I would have been ok with the long snapper, had he stayed with the team and become a fixture. That is a head scratcher, for sure.

I was not in favor of Dobbs. Not that Mettenberger was the answer at #3. I wonder how Fitchner feels about Dobbs. I mean, who else do you ask for input on a potential QB draftee other than a QB coach?

But as much as the defense failed, I have a question for the board. Don't know where else to put it since every thread seems to be a bash tomlin, sign - don't sign Bell, Harrison is still the best that ever lived, or the defense sucks. But I ask : Last years failure at defense, we can all agree, was scheme, yes? This years failure was execution - which is being blamed on the coaches for not being prepared. I can agree that not being prepared for the loss of Shazier was a problem, but players play. It's not like the coaches didn't focus on gap integrity, sure tackling, and not getting fooled so easily by PA.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4698
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
COR-TEN wrote:
It's not like the coaches didn't focus on gap integrity, sure tackling, and not getting fooled so easily by PA.


We have no idea what they focused on, but most of what you mentioned aren't problems that surfaced for the first time this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8901
My opinion, which many don’t agree with, is in line with Lifelong’s take. Our defensive “stars” really aren’t that good. In fact, Shazier might have been the best player on D and he obviously is not part of the picture right now.

Burns - regressed
Dupree - regressed big time and looks like a bust
Heyward - solid but probably not as good as we think he is
Tuitt - solid as well, but something is seriously wrong with him on the injury front
Watt - solid and could be great but not good enough this year for our QB pressure to ride on him
Williams - average and played pretty bad down the stretch
Spence - probably wouldn’t make a CFL roster
Mitchell - terrible and a team distraction
Hilton - very good
Sutton - looking good could be very good
Haden - seems to be very good still

That is not that good of a group right there. Look, they showed flashes this year, especially the interior folks amassing those sack numbers, but we were far to often gashed on the ground this season for us to be that enthusiastic about them, right? Bears - Jags 1 - Ravens; those games made me think tackling was still poor and we were getting owned in the trenches.

Owned in the trenches is not a novel thought, it’s a pretty good indicator of how things are looking on defense. During halftime of the Jags playoff loss Cowher was going on and on about it; he saw we were getting our asses destroyed in the trenches and it was not looking good.

Someone else said it; after the debacle last year in Foxboro, the team/scheme was built more to beat NE than a team like the Jags. Well, we lose to NE at home setting up a second loss to Jags. Great.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6337
Orangesteel wrote:
My opinion, which many don’t agree with, is in line with Lifelong’s take. Our defensive “stars” really aren’t that good. In fact, Shazier might have been the best player on D and he obviously is not part of the picture right now.

Burns - regressed
Dupree - regressed big time and looks like a bust
Heyward - solid but probably not as good as we think he is
Tuitt - solid as well, but something is seriously wrong with him on the injury front
Watt - solid and could be great but not good enough this year for our QB pressure to ride on him
Williams - average and played pretty bad down the stretch
Spence - probably wouldn’t make a CFL roster
Mitchell - terrible and a team distraction
Hilton - very good
Sutton - looking good could be very good
Haden - seems to be very good still

That is not that good of a group right there. Look, they showed flashes this year, especially the interior folks amassing those sack numbers, but we were far to often gashed on the ground this season for us to be that enthusiastic about them, right? Bears - Jags 1 - Ravens; those games made me think tackling was still poor and we were getting owned in the trenches.

Owned in the trenches is not a novel thought, it’s a pretty good indicator of how things are looking on defense. During halftime of the Jags playoff loss Cowher was going on and on about it; he saw we were getting our asses destroyed in the trenches and it was not looking good.

Someone else said it; after the debacle last year in Foxboro, the team/scheme was built more to beat NE than a team like the Jags. Well, we lose to NE at home setting up a second loss to Jags. Great.
Can't disagree with any of that. But like all football games, they are won at the Line Of Scrimmage. The steelers were blown off the ball on both sides. Is that coaching? Jags defensive front is good. Very good. That explains a bit about the steelers O line, but they handled their own scoring 42, albeit on hail mary plays waiting for superstars to bail them out - but they scored nevertheless. They just stalled at inopportune moments, giving momentum back to the Jags. On the defensive side, I think it's also possible that the D line was trying to cover for mistakes and lack of talent behind them in the Line Backing core. Jags took advantage. The fact that they held it together after Shaz went down is something people aren't giving them much credit for. But either way, they had issues starting at the beginning of the season. I'm blaming Butler for giving rookies and inexperienced players a reduced playbook, and letting them learn while in the fire. Maybe that'll pay off next season.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9099
Orangesteel wrote:
My opinion, which many don’t agree with, is in line with Lifelong’s take. Our defensive “stars” really aren’t that good. In fact, Shazier might have been the best player on D and he obviously is not part of the picture right now.

Burns - regressed
Dupree - regressed big time and looks like a bust
Heyward - solid but probably not as good as we think he is
Tuitt - solid as well, but something is seriously wrong with him on the injury front
Watt - solid and could be great but not good enough this year for our QB pressure to ride on him
Williams - average and played pretty bad down the stretch
Spence - probably wouldn’t make a CFL roster
Mitchell - terrible and a team distraction
Hilton - very good
Sutton - looking good could be very good
Haden - seems to be very good still

That is not that good of a group right there. Look, they showed flashes this year, especially the interior folks amassing those sack numbers, but we were far to often gashed on the ground this season for us to be that enthusiastic about them, right? Bears - Jags 1 - Ravens; those games made me think tackling was still poor and we were getting owned in the trenches.

Owned in the trenches is not a novel thought, it’s a pretty good indicator of how things are looking on defense. During halftime of the Jags playoff loss Cowher was going on and on about it; he saw we were getting our asses destroyed in the trenches and it was not looking good.

Someone else said it; after the debacle last year in Foxboro, the team/scheme was built more to beat NE than a team like the Jags. Well, we lose to NE at home setting up a second loss to Jags. Great.




And our dumbfuck in charchare gets ANOTHER chjance to fuck things up again...so disappointed and pissed off with him..he so deserves to be fired along with all the dumbasses on his defensive staff


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:15 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11336
Orangesteel wrote:
Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.


The Dobbs thing is interesting.

Guy looks like an amazing athlete. Can run like a motherfucker and did that plenty effectively at Tennessee.

Even Cowher had a guy like that (Kordell Stewart) and used him as a rookie at WR. Stewart was AMAZING in that role.

On Mike Cuntlin's team, Dobbs SITS ALL YEAR LONG DESPITE THE FACT WE REFUSE TO USE THE QB SNEAK, NO MATTER THE SITUATION.

A running/throwing QB like Dobbs could have been a serious weapon for this Steelers team situationally, but no......run a goddamn pitch against the league's fastest defense on 4th down in a playoff game.

Fuck it. Cuntlin ain't winning shit.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1417
Orangesteel wrote:
My opinion, which many don’t agree with, is in line with Lifelong’s take. Our defensive “stars” really aren’t that good. In fact, Shazier might have been the best player on D and he obviously is not part of the picture right now.

Burns - regressed
Dupree - regressed big time and looks like a bust
Heyward - solid but probably not as good as we think he is
Tuitt - solid as well, but something is seriously wrong with him on the injury front
Watt - solid and could be great but not good enough this year for our QB pressure to ride on him
Williams - average and played pretty bad down the stretch
Spence - probably wouldn’t make a CFL roster
Mitchell - terrible and a team distraction
Hilton - very good
Sutton - looking good could be very good
Haden - seems to be very good still

That is not that good of a group right there. Look, they showed flashes this year, especially the interior folks amassing those sack numbers, but we were far to often gashed on the ground this season for us to be that enthusiastic about them, right? Bears - Jags 1 - Ravens; those games made me think tackling was still poor and we were getting owned in the trenches.

Owned in the trenches is not a novel thought, it’s a pretty good indicator of how things are looking on defense. During halftime of the Jags playoff loss Cowher was going on and on about it; he saw we were getting our asses destroyed in the trenches and it was not looking good.

Someone else said it; after the debacle last year in Foxboro, the team/scheme was built more to beat NE than a team like the Jags. Well, we lose to NE at home setting up a second loss to Jags. Great.


Cam Heyward is a very good player, not sure where the hell he was against the Jags


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7617
KC wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.


The Dobbs thing is interesting.

Guy looks like an amazing athlete. Can run like a motherfucker and did that plenty effectively at Tennessee.

Even Cowher had a guy like that (Kordell Stewart) and used him as a rookie at WR. Stewart was AMAZING in that role.

On Mike Cuntlin's team, Dobbs SITS ALL YEAR LONG DESPITE THE FACT WE REFUSE TO USE THE QB SNEAK, NO MATTER THE SITUATION.

A running/throwing QB like Dobbs could have been a serious weapon for this Steelers team situationally, but no......run a goddamn pitch against the league's fastest defense on 4th down in a playoff game.

Fuck it. Cuntlin ain't winning shit.

In a year in which people have long lists of grievances against Tomlin, getting pissed because he didn't use the third sting QB as a WR or for gadget plays seems like it should be well down the list.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11333
Hinestuff wrote:
Cam Heyward is a very good player, not sure where the hell he was against the Jags


JAX is well-coached. I'm guessing they game-planned him....and, well, Dupree/Tuitt/Hargrave/Williams/Spence don't scare anyone. That leaves Watt, potentially.

I actually see Vince Williams as very Larry Foote-ish.....but you simply don't have the guys around that Foote did (potentially Watt, but you lost Shazier and Dupree is a bust).

So I think Tuitt and Hargrave were nowhere near 100%. And the big problem against the run is the two ILBers (or at least Shazier's replacement), and Dupree.

Fingers crossed Burns can bounce back, or be pushed by Sutton. I like Hilton, I like Haden. Not a bad group, at all. The problem is the two safeties.

Where PIT will be drafting:
#1 Safety (I think this will offer the best value late in R1, maybe even trade-up a few spots)
#2 OLB or ILB
#3 back to safety or LB

I think you really gotta go find an ILB and Safety in free agency. Not a star, per se, but a James Farrior type that may have been miscast. I'm looking at 2 guys that will cost me only a little more than the money I would have been giving to Shazier.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:55 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11336
Poltargyst wrote:
KC wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Lost in the anger from this season’s ending I almost forgot we drafted a long snapper and Josh fucking Dobbs in last years draft. Add them to the pile of nobody’s.

There is such a collection of idiots running this team right now I don’t know where to start. Fuck it all.


The Dobbs thing is interesting.

Guy looks like an amazing athlete. Can run like a motherfucker and did that plenty effectively at Tennessee.

Even Cowher had a guy like that (Kordell Stewart) and used him as a rookie at WR. Stewart was AMAZING in that role.

On Mike Cuntlin's team, Dobbs SITS ALL YEAR LONG DESPITE THE FACT WE REFUSE TO USE THE QB SNEAK, NO MATTER THE SITUATION.

A running/throwing QB like Dobbs could have been a serious weapon for this Steelers team situationally, but no......run a goddamn pitch against the league's fastest defense on 4th down in a playoff game.

Fuck it. Cuntlin ain't winning shit.

In a year in which people have long lists of grievances against Tomlin, getting pissed because he didn't use the third sting QB as a WR or for gadget plays seems like it should be well down the list.


In a year where not running a fucking QB sneak EVEN ONCE ALL YEAR may have cost us a shot at the AFC Championship game?

LOL!!!

Tell me, what creativity did you see them use on short yardage plays? Did you see any direct snaps to Bell? Any Wildcat?

Using a guy like Dobbs, an uber athletic (and strong) runner situationally, to you, constitutes a "gadget play"?

Yeah......no it isn't.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11333
KC wrote:
Tell me, what creativity did you see them use on short yardage plays?


Only thing all year was that quick shovel to the WR/TE they ran about half a dozen times.

Why did we avoid the middle of the field so much at times? When we used the whole field the offense was dynamic and explosive.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:53 am
Posts: 21
Let Bell go. Get a power runner and use his money on defense. Rb are a dime a dozen anymore.. His locker room presence isnt a plus.

You dont spend $12m on running back in nfl - ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4147
I like to see Dobbs and willing to give him a shot but wasting a pick on LS is unreal. I think the Allen pick will turn out to be a good CB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9099
Looks like your boy is gone KC


Its ok we still got Fitz Toussaint :roll:

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/13220245-74/ex-steelers-rb-terrell-nightmare-watson-tweets-he-joins-giants


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To return to Super Bowl, Steelers should run from Le'V B
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:21 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11336
GreekSteel wrote:


I could see Watson being a very good runner for the Giants.

Kid is a hammer and showed much better receiving skills than I thought he would have.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], KC, Steelergenie and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group