Best football day of the year....

AND WE'RE NOT IN IT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

FUCK YOU, MIKE TOMLIN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The bolded
X Infinity

Post subject: Re: Championship Sunday!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:08 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Score 42 pts and allow Blake fkn Bortles and the Jags to score 45 at Heinz Field, i wouldnt believe it if i ddidnt see it with my own 2 eyes..mind boggling embarassmening effort by the defense, literally did ZERO all game. Thats the most embarassing playoff loss for me, Tebow and the Chargers loss are 2 and 3 although i was scared of that Chargers team at the time.

I know right? and ben didn't throw 5 pics...just 1 and ugly fumble.. :lol: still insane..wonder if butler is watching and getting big ideas? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 pm 

If BR doesn't fumble, steelers win. I don't get how that's not understood. One play wipes out 60 minutes of a defensive meltdown. And had it occurred to anyone that maybe Tomlin is the fall guy for Butler? On Purpose?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if the Jags get into a shootout with the Pats.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:35 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
If BR doesn't fumble, steelers win. I don't get how that's not understood. One play wipes out 60 minutes of a defensive meltdown. And had it occurred to anyone that maybe Tomlin is the fall guy for Butler? On Purpose?

Where are you going with this? I don’t follow you. If any one of those otherworldly 4th down prayers to AB, MB or Bell don’t get answered Ben’s fumble is moot.

Please explain what you mean by Tomlin being the fall guy for Butler.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:38 pm 

Mike Tomlin sucks. Go Jags. A better football team, really.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:44 pm 

randomsteelerfan wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Where are you going with this? I don’t follow you. If any one of those otherworldly 4th down prayers to AB, MB or Bell don’t get answered Ben’s fumble is moot.

Tomlin is about team. He also knows the kind of press the DC would get following a second loss in the playoffs. Maybe he just fed the media, or told butler to feed the media the stuff about him controlling the defense. I'm guessing Tomlin, as a defensive guy, has ALWAYS had input in the defense, whether it's Butler or Lebeau.

My point with the fumble is that you can go back and forth about which play negated what. But the offense gave the Jags the go ahead score. Not the defense. Well, and an onside kick call with 2:11 left and down one score. But every defense would have trouble stopping the offense at midfield for ten yards. We'll never know if he kicked it away, would the steelers defense have come through and stopped the Jags with a three and out and a minute left for BR and co to win it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:21 am 

COR-TEN wrote:
randomsteelerfan wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Tomlin is about team. He also knows the kind of press the DC would get following a second loss in the playoffs. Maybe he just fed the media, or told butler to feed the media the stuff about him controlling the defense. I'm guessing Tomlin, as a defensive guy, has ALWAYS had input in the defense, whether it's Butler or Lebeau.

My point with the fumble is that you can go back and forth about which play negated what. But the offense gave the Jags the go ahead score. Not the defense. Well, and an onside kick call with 2:11 left and down one score. But every defense would have trouble stopping the offense at midfield for ten yards. We'll never know if he kicked it away, would the steelers defense have come through and stopped the Jags with a three and out and a minute left for BR and co to win it?

Tomlin carried a mop and a bucket for Lebeau in 2008. Lebeau masterminded that defense.