It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4239
The Patriots win the SB last year and what do they do?

Do they wait for the draft and sign their own guys? Hahahahahahaha- no!

They sign the best cover corner free agent on the market (to a chorus of boos to some of the experts on this site - over paid and over rated they say.).

Then they trade their first round pick for Brandin Cooks.

Then they sign one of our greatest players in history and he makes a couple of huge plays down the stretch to yet go to another SB (Scoops 43 - yeah we just over reacted hahahaha)!

I am happy it wasn’t us who lost like this again - we most likely get blown out!

Art2- you are a farce and a complete pussy who indeed lives in his fears!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 671
Suwanee88 wrote:
The Patriots win the SB last year and what do they do?

Do they wait for the draft and sign their own guys? Hahahahahahaha- no!

They sign the best cover corner free agent on the market (to a chorus of boos to some of the experts on this site - over paid and over rated they say.).

Then they trade their first round pick for Brandin Cooks.

Then they sign one of our greatest players in history and he makes a couple of huge plays down the stretch to yet go to another SB (Scoops 43 - yeah we just over reacted hahahaha)!

I am happy it wasn’t us who lost like this again - we most likely get blown out!

Art2- you are a farce and a complete pussy who indeed lives in his fears!


What makes you think, Art II places a premium on winning championships?

From all his actions to this point, why do you think that?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 3830
it be nice for the steelers to finally find a way to bring in a quality FA for this defense


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 6879
Stillchest wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
The Patriots win the SB last year and what do they do?

Do they wait for the draft and sign their own guys? Hahahahahahaha- no!

They sign the best cover corner free agent on the market (to a chorus of boos to some of the experts on this site - over paid and over rated they say.).

Then they trade their first round pick for Brandin Cooks.

Then they sign one of our greatest players in history and he makes a couple of huge plays down the stretch to yet go to another SB (Scoops 43 - yeah we just over reacted hahahaha)!

I am happy it wasn’t us who lost like this again - we most likely get blown out!

Art2- you are a farce and a complete pussy who indeed lives in his fears!


What makes you think, Art II places a premium on winning championships?

From all his actions to this point, why do you think that?

And I think that's crap. You want to see an owner who doesn't value winning? Look to Cincinnati.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 671
Oh, Art II wants to win enough, to line his pockets with more million$ and Billion$ but his desire to win championships is probably third or fourth on his value list.

Monie$

Remaining competitive

Image

Winning championships


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4239
Stillchest wrote:
Oh, Art II wants to win enough, to line his pockets with more million$ and Billion$ but his desire to win championships is probably third or fourth on his value list.

Monie$

Remaining competitive

Image

Winning championships

For me - he is more disappointing than the Nut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 pm
Posts: 1060
I don't know how he could watch the game today and not fire Tomlin. His failures were displayed throughout the game.

_________________
Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4239
RemoAZ wrote:
I don't know how he could watch the game today and not fire Tomlin. His failures were displayed throughout the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
When is Art speaking
I bet he got a lot of phone calls tonight from his owner base

If any of the more ratioed min owners keep on him

He should go. I know it’s a pipe dream

Steelers being stubborn forever

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Art2 Thou?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4239
BethlehemSteel wrote:
When is Art speaking
I bet he got a lot of phone calls tonight from his owner base

If any of the more ratioed min owners keep on him

He should go. I know it’s a pipe dream

Steelers being stubborn forever

I wonder what his kids tell him?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group