It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9853
https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.c ... ng_tod.amp

Thoughts? :o

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Posts: 2319
Sounds good. Why not try to trade Tomlin to the Browns for one of their first round picks so he can reunite with Haley?

Everybody wins...except the Browns


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
I’ve seen this movie before

Arizona passed eh?

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9148
Steel Ubaldo wrote:
Sounds good. Why not try to trade Tomlin to the Browns for one of their first round picks so he can reunite with Haley?

Everybody wins...except the Browns




I would do that deal in a hearbeat, id risk a limb or 2 with a couple cartwheels as well


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4101
Haley vs Butler would be a sight to see. I've never seen two more evenly matched coordinators.

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9148
StillerInCT wrote:
Haley vs Butler would be a sight to see. I've never seen two more evenly matched coordinators.





you mean Haley vs Tomlin. Thats Tomlins defense and he was pulling all the strings.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13768
I've read he's also a candidate for Arizona's OC and Jets OC...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
I doubt he takes the job with the Browns, and honestly, I hope he doesn't. Hopefully he lands in the NFC somewhere. I'd hate to watch him bend Tomlin over twice a year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13768
Lynch wrote:
I doubt he takes the job with the Browns, and honestly, I hope he doesn't. Hopefully he lands in the NFC somewhere. I'd hate to watch him bend Tomlin over twice a year.
Lesser coordinators have 'bent Tomlin over' and will continue to do so. Why would it be any worse? You are laughable....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 282
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
This will make Cleveland much better. Their D is actually decent and better then the Steelers. If their offense isn't as bad that d gets better and less tired. I still can't believe Butler is still coaching this D.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am
Posts: 952
Quote:
Haley has received a ringing endorsement from Hall of Fame quarterback Kurt Warner, who tweeted last week "I know if I had anything left in this old body, I would sign up tomorrow to work and play for Todd again.''


From the article linked in OP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4024
Stlcrtn1974 wrote:
This will make Cleveland much better. Their D is actually decent and better then the Steelers. If their offense isn't as bad that d gets better and less tired. I still can't believe Butler is still coaching this D.


Butler has consistently gotten this D to play better as a unit than its individual parts. I mean, we've probably got the worst pass rushing group that has ever led the league in sacks. Considering what they did last year and for most of this year prior to the Shazier injury, I'd give him a solid A. I'm not going to fire a guy for one game.

_________________
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Dad showed up after work and according to her the entire hospital hears my dad yell you are not naming our son Hoss.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Posts: 2153
And Last year


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
Steelafan77 wrote:
Lynch wrote:
I doubt he takes the job with the Browns, and honestly, I hope he doesn't. Hopefully he lands in the NFC somewhere. I'd hate to watch him bend Tomlin over twice a year.
Lesser coordinators have 'bent Tomlin over' and will continue to do so. Why would it be any worse? You are laughable....


Uhh, because it would be for a division rival and potentially happening twice every fucking season??? Does twice every year sound worse than once every few years to you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13768
At this point it doesn't take the best in the league to beat the snot out of a tomlin led team. If you actually watched Steelers games instead of trolling discussion forums you might have a fcuking clue. So..., yeah twice a year sounds great till this fucking piece of shit, waste of space is fired or retired.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
Steelafan77 wrote:
At this point it doesn't take the best in the league to beat the snot out of a tomlin led team. If you actually watched Steelers games instead of trolling discussion forums you might have a fcuking clue. So..., yeah twice a year sounds great till this fucking piece of shit, waste of space is fired or retired.


Maybe someday I'll get a clue, but it's doubtful. I don't see your angle here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7818
Lynch wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
At this point it doesn't take the best in the league to beat the snot out of a tomlin led team. If you actually watched Steelers games instead of trolling discussion forums you might have a fcuking clue. So..., yeah twice a year sounds great till this fucking piece of shit, waste of space is fired or retired.


Maybe someday I'll get a clue, but it's doubtful. I don't see your angle here.

How about you are way overestimating Haley's abilities?

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1571
Lynch wrote:
I doubt he takes the job with the Browns, and honestly, I hope he doesn't. Hopefully he lands in the NFC somewhere. I'd hate to watch him bend Tomlin over twice a year.

The CPU in Madden could bend Tomlin over.

_________________
KC wrote:
I got nothin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Haley shut out for Jets OC

Quote:
Jets promoted QBs coach Jeremy Bates to offensive coordinator.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports they are "expected" to promote Bates, which means it is going to happen. It is a quick turnaround for Bates, who spent several years out of the league after a rocky one-year stint as Seattle's coordinator in 2010. He clearly made an impression in his first year with the Jets, however, and reportedly "had a significant role" in game-planning under ex-OC John Morton. No matter how good of a coach he is, Bates' success will hinge on the Jets' ability to find a quarterback.

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haley a serious candidate for Browns OC!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Santa Monica
He'll probably end up in NE and call the game of a lifetime to beat the Steelers in next Year's AFCCG.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AF Stiller Fan, Google [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group