It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Munchak
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:24 pm 

I'm holding out a slim glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, due to the minority owners, that book isn't yet closed on Munchak replacing the Jackass Mike Tomlin. I know it won't happen.

Post subject: Re: Munchak
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 pm 

Personally, if we were to go the route of replacing Tomlin I'd rather go with a young coordinator or someone from the college ranks. I like Munchak but it seems like going outside the organization tends to produce better results. I don't have data to backup that assertion but it's how I've perceived things. This team needs a culture change more than anything.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:38 pm 

Not sure hes the guy id want as our HC but if it meant Tomlin and all these coaches getting pink slips right now, id take him

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:45 pm 

I'm just thinking that if Rooney was going for fire his ass, he would have done so by now as viable candidates are in the process of interviewing, getting jobs. The exception would be Munchak.

At this point, I don't give a shit WHO would replace Tomlin....just get him the fuck out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:46 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
I'm just thinking that if Rooney was going for fire his ass, he would have done so by now as viable candidates are in the process of interviewing, getting jobs. The exception would be Munchak.

At this point, I don't give a shit WHO would replace Tomlin....just get him the fuck out.

yup

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:54 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:

There's some REALLY bad coaches out there though

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:08 pm 

:lol: I love how everyone conveniently forgets how poorly run and how sloppy those shitty Titans teams were under Munchak. They got worse the more time he was there, they were terrible in division, got annihilated way too many times, and his drafts were awful. Jake Locker, Kendall Wright, and Chance Warmack oh my. Was a complete failure and left the Titans in shambles, took years for them to turn it around after he was forced out.

But he was born in PA and went to Penn State so all is forgiven.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:26 pm 

TB wrote:
:lol: I love how everyone conveniently forgets how poorly run and how sloppy those shitty Titans teams were under Munchak. They got worse the more time he was there, they were terrible in division, got annihilated way too many times, and his drafts were awful. Jake Locker, Kendall Wright, and Chance Warmack oh my. Was a complete failure and left the Titans in shambles, took years for them to turn it around after he was forced out.

But he was born in PA and went to Penn State so all is forgiven.

Good point, things sure are going smoothly in Steelersland with Mike Cuntlin!!

A decade since the last Super Bowl win despite having a Hall of Fame QB, the best WR in football AND the best RB in football.

:lol:

Don't worry, another decade or so and Cuntlin will get this ship turned around!!

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:32 pm 

If Tomlin were going to be fired, it would have happened already.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:37 pm 

It's not happening folks, not this year or even next year.