It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Who are you rooting for?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:35 pm 

955876 wrote:
BTW, the political talk had been dead in this thread till you two cry babies crawled out of your safe spaces and started throwing play-doh.

Read my last post before you two came along. I apologized to the OP and hadn’t said anything since

Huh?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 pm 

Quote:

Look, just gotta say this. Tomlin is crazy. He’s fucking insane. Policies aside. He cares about one thing. Himself. Always has. Always will. Listen to the man talk. He talks about two things. Himself and the media. It’s all he thinks about. Watch or listen to any interview with him. He displays a horrifying and shocking lack of understanding of player preparedness, situational football, how it operates and functions, history and current rules. His ridiculous personality, his boasting, his constant fucking lying about the most inconsequential, trivial shit.

There is something seriously wrong with that man. I don’t believe anything that has been accomplished by his administration is due to any of his actions.. He’s literally too big of a clown to do it.

Fixed^^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:14 pm 

Post of the thread 77...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:38 pm 

"Look, just gotta say this. Tomlin is crazy. He’s fucking insane. Policies aside. He cares about one thing. Himself. Always has. Always will. Listen to the man talk. He talks about two things. Himself and the media. It’s all he thinks about. Watch or listen to any interview with him. He displays a horrifying and shocking lack of understanding of player preparedness, situational football, how it operates and functions, history and current rules. His ridiculous personality, his boasting, his constant fucking lying about the most inconsequential, trivial shit.

There is something seriously wrong with that man. I don’t believe anything that has been accomplished by his administration is due to any of his actions.. He’s literally too big of a clown to do it."

I'd trust Trump more on fourth and two calls with less than two minutes left.

I'm discovering that Cor-Ten and Nick's views aren't exactly original:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:50 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
"Look, just gotta say this. Tomlin is crazy. He’s fucking insane. Policies aside. He cares about one thing. Himself. Always has. Always will. Listen to the man talk. He talks about two things. Himself and the media. It’s all he thinks about. Watch or listen to any interview with him. He displays a horrifying and shocking lack of understanding of player preparedness, situational football, how it operates and functions, history and current rules. His ridiculous personality, his boasting, his constant fucking lying about the most inconsequential, trivial shit.

There is something seriously wrong with that man. I don’t believe anything that has been accomplished by his administration is due to any of his actions.. He’s literally too big of a clown to do it."

I'd trust Trump more on fourth and two calls with less than two minutes left.

I'm discovering that Cor-Ten and Nick's views aren't exactly original:

So, you went to Hitler, hunh?

Bold move.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:10 pm 

Except in this case it's not a gratuitous insult based on nothing but an apt illustration that Hitler has more in common economically with Bernie Sanders and probably most of your faculty lounge lizards than Trump or Milton Freidman. Note that I am not saying Nick would send people to concentration camps, though the Trump critics do that all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:28 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Except in this case it's not a gratuitous insult based on nothing but an apt illustration that Hitler has more in common economically with Bernie Sanders and probably most of your faculty lounge lizards than Trump or Milton Freidman. Note that I am not saying Nick would send people to concentration camps, though the Trump critics do that all the time.

And yet rather than posting a photo and quote of Engels or Marx, you decided to go full-on Hitler. I'll ask some of my bro's in economics and European history if they identify with Hitler's economic agenda for the tertiary Reich and get back to you. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:41 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

And yet rather than posting a photo and quote of Engels or Marx, you decided to go full-on Hitler. I'll ask some of my bro's in economics and European history if they identify with Hitler's economic agenda for the tertiary Reich and get back to you. :lol:
I was going to chime in but it's senseless to respond to stupid. By the way, did I tell you I run a pizza joint? Just say "black olives and pepperoni." Wink Wink.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:28 pm 

Don't sweat it, I'm just playing by Alinsky rules, hold em to their own standard. The days of your opposition fighting Queensbury rules are over. Tweet Mitt Romney if you want to engage in that.

Cor-Ten and Lit, I am curious, what part of that 1927 statement do you disagree with?

I posted it because he said it, not his predecessors.

Boy those Germans and their isms...they love them some isms

More than people

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:37 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Don't sweat it, I'm just playing by Alinsky rules, hold em to their own standard. The days of your opposition fighting Queensbury rules are over. Tweet Mitt Romney if you want to engage in that.

Cor-Ten and Lit, I am curious, what part of that 1927 statement do you disagree with?

I posted it because he said it, not his predecessors.

Boy those Germans and their isms...they love them some isms

More than people

I'm more of a Port Huron Statement man, myself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:39 pm 

I'm having a great day, I just discovered two amazing albums from the sixties, the Sammy Davis Jr 1966 album with Buddy Rich and the Monica Zutterlund Waltz for Debby album with Bill Evans. This shit beats the Pro Bowl or the Super Bowl for that matter any day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:34 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
I won't be watchin. That said, I fucking HATE both teams so I'm looking at it like an election year. Choosing the lesser of the two evils I chose the iggles to romp the cheats.

To all the cheat ball washing douchebags... You all know who you are....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8