It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: There has never been a better year to turn off the SB
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:30 pm 

Quote:
Comey didn't have enough evidence to charge Hillary.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope. Just not quite enough. If only he had a wee bit more.

Once again, Case in point.

Lemme ask ya. Is it standard practice for the investigator to immediately grant immunity to a subject in order to gain access to said subjects property they wish to view?

And then after viewing DESTROY that evidence?

Or would they issue a subpoena?

Comey has plenty of evidence. But then , he didn’t even present that evidence to oh I dunno the attorney general as would also be SOP.

The FBI job is to present the evidence to the DOJ for which the attorney determines if there is sufficient evidence to issue an indictment.

But that didn’t happen here either. Wonder why.

I wonder if people that have been brought in and questioned in the Mueller probe were given immunity right off the bat.

Cough cough Huna Abadein.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 pm 

955876 wrote:
Poltargyst. Rather than respond to every little point I’ll just say, “case in point” in reference to your post.

Yes yes, that’s it. State Department protocol is to smash devices when finished. Hill was just following orders. Got it.

No idea how hey got in Weiners laptop? Ummm couldn’t possibly be all the emailing between Hill & Huma via the unsecured server could it? By golly.

Hey maybe it’s protocal to use bleach bit too.. You literally can’t make this up. Again, case in point. You’d literally believe anything P...

And then here is the recovered email. You know the one that got out before bleach but. The one where she states not to use the official .gov email because she was “concerned with FOIA request”.

Sign that pillar of ethics up for even more reaponsibilty folks.

so.if Hillary was rotting in jail you would be ok with investigating trump and his minions?? whats one have to do with other? they were both investigated..u didn't like Hillary investigation result; so its bogus ..so this makes trump investigation bogus too. even before its over.. that what u believe?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm 

This Super Bowl is so riveting ESPN has to make up fake news to spice it up:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/02/04/t ... bowl-2018/

Maybe I will buy Disney puts.

Journalism is just sad.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:45 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
This Super Bowl is so riveting ESPN has to make up fake news to spice it up:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/02/04/t ... bowl-2018/

Maybe I will buy Disney puts.

Journalism is just sad.

:lol: those 2 aint going anywhere till wooden stakes are driven into their hearts..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:58 pm 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-anthony-weiners-computer/990912001/

Quote:
The FBI said most of the emails ended up on Weiner's computer because of backups from Abedin's personal electronic devices. Former FBI Director James Comey has said investigators could not prove Abedin acted with criminal intent or "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law."

HAVE TO PROVE INTENT.

But hey, maybe we're in luck.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
Maybe Hillary will get what's coming to her yet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 pm 

bam morris wrote:
955876 wrote:
Poltargyst. Rather than respond to every little point I’ll just say, “case in point” in reference to your post.

Yes yes, that’s it. State Department protocol is to smash devices when finished. Hill was just following orders. Got it.

No idea how hey got in Weiners laptop? Ummm couldn’t possibly be all the emailing between Hill & Huma via the unsecured server could it? By golly.

Hey maybe it’s protocal to use bleach bit too.. You literally can’t make this up. Again, case in point. You’d literally believe anything P...

And then here is the recovered email. You know the one that got out before bleach but. The one where she states not to use the official .gov email because she was “concerned with FOIA request”.

Sign that pillar of ethics up for even more reaponsibilty folks.

so.if Hillary was rotting in jail you would be ok with investigating trump and his minions?? whats one have to do with other? they were both investigated..u didn't like Hillary investigation result; so its bogus ..so this makes trump investigation bogus too. even before its over.. that what u believe?

Hillary wasn’t investigated. It was a sham. Only in Whoville do people believe that was a legit investigation.

And here’s the difference. In her case, there is evidence that warrants an investigation.

In his case, we have an investigation in search of evidence.

But sure, if they find something legit then charge him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm 

Poltargyst wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-anthony-weiners-computer/990912001/

Quote:
The FBI said most of the emails ended up on Weiner's computer because of backups from Abedin's personal electronic devices. Former FBI Director James Comey has said investigators could not prove Abedin acted with criminal intent or "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law."

HAVE TO PROVE INTENT.

But hey, maybe we're in luck.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
Maybe Hillary will get what's coming to her yet.

You are actually quite wrong in that regard. The laws pertaining to the handling of classified information has zippo to do with intent. You mishandled the info or you did not.

I’ve actually taken the time and looked up the law.

You don’t have to show intent.

You can’t just go ooopsies. I didn’t mean to tee hee.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:07 pm 

This Lakers OKC game on right now will be better than the SB. Lakers actually showing up hard away from home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:10 pm 

Quote:
or "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law."

:lol: :lol:

And neither did Hill huh??

Just stop already. It’s too funny as it is.

Yep, I’m the assistant to the SOS and must follow rigorous standards to safeguard our nations highest secrets in some cases (comes with the work) and yet I hadn’t got a clue about none of this.

By golly, if I had only known it was wrong. Nobody told us. Tee Hee.

And it didn’t even ring a bell when she read the email from her boss instruction not to use the .gov email because she wanted to purposely avoid FOIA?

You are coming off as being oh so gullible.

Please keep defending her. I could read your work & opinions all day.

It’s actually quite entertaining to really see the lengths people will travel in their minds to protect that woman.

Last edited by 955876 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:14 pm 

Yes, 95 I never understood how a paranoid uncharismatic cretin like L Ron Hubbard could attract such a fanatical following until Hillary came along. In addition to the Russians, Xenu and the Thetans also colluded with Trump to steal the election.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next