It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: There has never been a better year to turn off the SB
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:23 pm 

Hey Poltargyst, that stripper gave you a lap dance cuz she really likes you. It’s true because she said so. Couldn’t be the $20 you pump her every 2.5 minutes.

There. Topic back on track with the strippers again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:23 pm 

955876 wrote:
Quote:
or "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law."

:lol: :lol:

And neither did Hill huh??

Just stop already. It’s too funny as it is.

Yep, I’m the assistant to the SOS and must follow rigorous standards to safeguard our nations highest secrets in some cases (comes with the work) and yet I hadn’t got a clue about none of this.

By golly, if I had only known it was wrong. Nobody told us. Tee Hee.

And it didn’t even ring a bell when she read the email from her boss instruction not to use the .gov email because she wanted to purposely avoid FOIA?

You are coming off as being oh so gullible.

Please keep defending her. I could read your work & opinions all day.

It’s actually quite entertaining to really see the lengths people will travel in their minds to protect that woman.

I've looked it up too. You do have to prove intent.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:27 pm 

Ok. Sure you do.

What intent did the sailor have that took the selfies and ended up in prison?

Was he giving those pics to the Russians?

The North Koreans?

You know how many people have lost their clearances or landed in the slammer for mishandling classified info?

They were all treasonous traitors but moments from handing said info to the Soviet’s before capture?

Hardly.

Intent is not needed. You are mistaken. Don’t care what the Washington Examinor states.

“Gross negligence” is the term you are looking for. Not intent. The law is clear in this regard.

Comey injected the intent nonsense and the tabloids ran with it.

Hillary had to sign a fiduciary statement recognizing her duty to safeguard the information. This is on file. So using the “we didn’t know” excuse doesn’t fly. They damn well knew.

And if they didn’t know (they did) what does that suggest about her level of competence. She’s SOS, has been the First Lady and a U.S. Senator but she didn’t know. And you actually believe his load of poo?

In addition, the email from her to Huma stating to NOT use the .gov to avoid FOIA shows intent right there.

She was told by her IT that the server had been under attack multiply times and had to be taken down. Even in those instances she refused to use the .gov.

What was her “intent” there other than to deceive?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:11 pm 

There has been a barrage of inaccuracies, misinformation, red herrings, false equivalencies, logical fallacies, and double standards littered throughout this thread.

And then the steady stream of "You are being mislead. You are stupid. You can't see what's in front of your virtual face. My argument is better than yours, and my side is more honest and smarter than yours."

Pathetic. But that's the state of public discourse today. Sad.

Don't bother. I already know what the response will be. Refer to the above.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 pm 

1) There had recently been imposed a ban on sailors possessing devices on ship. Saucier violated the ban just having his cell phone.

2) Other sailors had been convicted with lessor penalties just taking selfies on ship. Saucier did not just take a selfie, he took detailed pictures of the ship's propulsion system which was classified information.

3) Witnesses testified that Saucier showed them the pictures, admitted to them that he knew it was wrong of him to have taken the pictures and to still have them on his phone. Goes to intent.

4) When the investigation started, Saucier destroyed his devices. Goes to intent.

Merely taking the pictures WAS the crime, Saucier did it knowing full well it was a crime. Intent proven.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:18 pm 

bam morris wrote:
955876 wrote:
Poltargyst. Rather than respond to every little point I’ll just say, “case in point” in reference to your post.

Yes yes, that’s it. State Department protocol is to smash devices when finished. Hill was just following orders. Got it.

No idea how hey got in Weiners laptop? Ummm couldn’t possibly be all the emailing between Hill & Huma via the unsecured server could it? By golly.

Hey maybe it’s protocal to use bleach bit too.. You literally can’t make this up. Again, case in point. You’d literally believe anything P...

And then here is the recovered email. You know the one that got out before bleach but. The one where she states not to use the official .gov email because she was “concerned with FOIA request”.

Sign that pillar of ethics up for even more reaponsibilty folks.

so.if Hillary was rotting in jail you would be ok with investigating trump and his minions?? whats one have to do with other? they were both investigated..u didn't like Hillary investigation result; so its bogus ..so this makes trump investigation bogus too. even before its over.. that what u believe?

again..u never awnsered..u just continue to harp on private citizen Hillary who lost election..unreal.. so her investigations are bogus? so trumps are too? interesting...and what if trump is found to be innocent of all this and the 10 commandments? will u then say it was a great investigation ? or is it still a bogus investigation and ok trump pardons his son in law and Flynn and manifort?

how many republicans in fbi can trump fire before u think its wrong? at what point do u see obstruction? or is it impossible for trump to break a law?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:46 pm 

Which do you prefer: strippers or hookers?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:55 pm 

Sir Lambert wrote:
Which do you prefer: strippers or hookers?
I'm going with strippers. You know hookers have had dicks. You might think strippers have had dicks, but can't be sure. You can charm strippers, hookers are just playing a game. Unless of course the stripper used to be, or is currently, a whore. And then there is the whore hierarchy. $1000? $2000 or above?

But then again, doesn't it depend if you are in a mutually consensual relationship that requires fidelity? Or if you are single, in which case all bets are off. With prophylactics.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:57 pm 

"You know hookers have had dicks."

How unwoke and trans-phobic. What difference does it make since sex is a social construct?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:01 pm 

Keep making shit up dan. Everybody believes you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the brat in second grade.

Now go ask mommy for a cookie.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next