It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Francesa: Tomlin's been 'a bad head coach for a couple years
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:41 pm 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ad-of-crap

Video in middle of article.

Post subject: Re: Francesa: Tomlin's been 'a bad head coach for a couple y
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:57 pm 

Wow, that is so spot on, Francessa is giving the point by point where Tomlin has gone soft on his game day coaching and his adjustments in game.

More FUCK TOMLIN FODDER to FIRE HIM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Big takeaway..... MIKE TOMLIN has wasted his talent. Hideous BIG GAME COACH!!

WAKE UP ROONEY, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Here is the direct link to Good Morning Football

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/953989262487072768

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 pm 

It's been a lot longer than a couple years....the shine was off this turd with the infamous "ease in" to the SB with the more experienced team.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:20 pm 

Agreed its been more than a couple of years..i said it in the past as well, Tomlin would make horrible gut decisions, get away with them at times and it would embolden him to double down on stupid...funny in hindsight how the tomlin defenders could defend such sheer stupidity.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:22 pm 

How can we call the Steelers offices and demand Tomlin be shown the door?

Contact Information
Pittsburgh Steelers

Administrative offices
Pittsburgh Steelers
3400 South Water Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203-2349
Phone: (412) 432-7800
Fax: (412) 432-7878
(resumes can be sent to Human Resources at above address and will not be accepted via email - we do not have an online listing of openings - for positions at Heinz Field please visit http://www.steelers.com/tickets-and-sta ... yment.html)

Marketing offices
Pittsburgh Steelers
100 Art Rooney Avenue
Pittsburgh PA 15212-5721
Phone: (412) 697-718

I think some of you guru's need to send in a resume, it's a new world and we need some smart thinkers

Resumes can be sent to:
Human Resources
Pittsburgh Steelers
3400 South Water Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:24 pm 

Paul Zeise nails it and echos my sentiment. My words were "who the fuck was Mike Tomlin before the Steelers hired him"

Quote:
Joe Moore, Southside: Why do you think some people believe Mike Tomlin is the only person capable of coaching the Steelers??

Zeise: There are people who truly believe Tomlin has done such a great job that whoever they’d replace him with will be worse. That is laughable, if not completely idiotic. Tomlin supporters demand to know who the Steelers could get that is better, and I always say, “How about the next Mike Tomlin or Bill Cowher?” In other words, when those two coaches were hired, nobody really knew who they were. And both won a Super Bowl. The Rams hired an excellent young coach who was an unknown. There are a lot of great coaches out there. You could end up worse off, but you could also be Tampa, Baltimore or Denver who all replaced highly successful coaches with coaches who took the team to Super Bowl titles. There is no law that reads “The next coach will be worse” than the successful coach you fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:44 pm 

It’s funny but it’s also how most people do things these days. Instant info, social media, etc have in a sense reduced people’s ability to think for themselves.

Once someone has aligned themselves with something they will defend it no matter how much evidence to the contrary is staring them in the face.

Can’t possibly admit maybe they were wrong. Nope.

I’m sure there was a titanic engineer that swore the ship wasn't sinking even though he was neck deep in water.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:12 pm 

955876 wrote:
It’s funny but it’s also how most people do things these days. Instant info, social media, etc have in a sense reduced people’s ability to think for themselves.

Great thing about the internet is it takes mere seconds to find like-minded idiots. And it's instantaneous after friending them on Facebook.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:51 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Paul Zeise nails it and echos my sentiment. My words were "who the fuck was Mike Tomlin before the Steelers hired him"

Quote:
Joe Moore, Southside: Why do you think some people believe Mike Tomlin is the only person capable of coaching the Steelers??

Zeise: There are people who truly believe Tomlin has done such a great job that whoever they’d replace him with will be worse. That is laughable, if not completely idiotic. Tomlin supporters demand to know who the Steelers could get that is better, and I always say, “How about the next Mike Tomlin or Bill Cowher?” In other words, when those two coaches were hired, nobody really knew who they were. And both won a Super Bowl. The Rams hired an excellent young coach who was an unknown. There are a lot of great coaches out there. You could end up worse off, but you could also be Tampa, Baltimore or Denver who all replaced highly successful coaches with coaches who took the team to Super Bowl titles. There is no law that reads “The next coach will be worse” than the successful coach you fire.

With this offense, the Steelers would have people tripping over themselves to be the next head coach.

Find some young defensive guy again (since the defense is what needs to be rebuilt) and give him the job.

You’d have more qualified candidates than you knew what to do with.

Only problem?

I don’t trust Art II to get the right guy, nor do I know if I trust KC.

After all, Colbert signed off on getting a backup RB, a raw QB, and a long-snapper when the team had glaring defensive holes...and the players were there to be drafted.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:52 pm 

Cue the attacks on Francesa...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next