It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4261
https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/958461584568807426

:lol: :lol:

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16351
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7617
I like where his head is at.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1746
I think it's funny and understand it's a light hearted joke, but I also wonder if maybe this team should refrain from talking trash for a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 547
JuJu is a fucking treasure.

Just adds to one of the most impressive Rookie seasons any Steeler has ever had


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13542
I'm going to be ecstatic when the cheats lose their 3rd Super Bowl.... all their douchebag fans can all drop dead fading away into obscurity...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16351
ChippedHamSandwich wrote:
JuJu is a fucking treasure.

Just adds to one of the most impressive Rookie seasons any Steeler has ever had

Just run down the sideline, brother... either you score or save the TO.

Other than that, you are a man amongst men, JuJu.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2409
Steelafan77 wrote:
I'm going to be ecstatic when the cheats lose their 3rd Super Bowl.... all their douchebag fans can all drop dead fading away into obscurity...


Super Bowl LIII?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:46 pm
Posts: 394
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
I think it's funny and understand it's a light hearted joke, but I also wonder if maybe this team should refrain from talking trash for a while.


Agreed :roll:

_________________
Amateur photographer who's still learning - see my Flickr page:
https://www.flickr.com/people/fotosbyfree/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
44LetzRide wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
I think it's funny and understand it's a light hearted joke, but I also wonder if maybe this team should refrain from talking trash for a while.


Agreed :roll:


How's this talking trash?

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4261
Jeemie wrote:
44LetzRide wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
I think it's funny and understand it's a light hearted joke, but I also wonder if maybe this team should refrain from talking trash for a while.


Agreed :roll:


How's this talking trash?


Agree with Jeemie and B2B on this. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6904
Jeemie wrote:
44LetzRide wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
I think it's funny and understand it's a light hearted joke, but I also wonder if maybe this team should refrain from talking trash for a while.


Agreed :roll:


How's this talking trash?

Gesturing trash??? :lol:
Really...who gives a shit, other than some Pats fans maybe getting there panties in a bunch? Looks like they’re just having some fun to me.

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1746
Jobus Rum wrote:
Gesturing trash??? :lol:
Really...who gives a shit, other than some Pats fans maybe getting there panties in a bunch? Looks like they’re just having some fun to me.


Flicking the middle finger at the jersey of the king of playing the disrespect card?

Oh, i dunno.

I understand it's a joke. I personally wouldn't take offense to it.

But snowflake Tom Brady has shown time and time again that feeds off stuff like this, and considering we can never seem to beat him, and considering we lost in the playoffs to a team that we continually made disrespectful comments about, I think it'd be better to maybe be a little more self aware.

If I lose to the same team year after, a team that is so obviously into our heads that our head coach and several of our players all admit to overlooking current games to look to that team, I'm doing everything in my power to not provoke them.

Our strategy up to this point sure as hell hasn't worked. Maybe try something different?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1746
Obviously wrote:
[

Agree with Jeemie and B2B on this. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.


Cause that worked out SO well for us this season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6904
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Gesturing trash??? :lol:
Really...who gives a shit, other than some Pats fans maybe getting there panties in a bunch? Looks like they’re just having some fun to me.


Flicking the middle finger at the jersey of the king of playing the disrespect card?

Oh, i dunno.

I understand it's a joke. I personally wouldn't take offense to it.

But snowflake Tom Brady has shown time and time again that feeds off stuff like this, and considering we can never seem to beat him, and considering we lost in the playoffs to a team that we continually made disrespectful comments about, I think it'd be better to maybe be a little more self aware.

If I lose to the same team year after, a team that is so obviously into our heads that our head coach and several of our players all admit to overlooking current games to look to that team, I'm doing everything in my power to not provoke them.

Our strategy up to this point sure as hell hasn't worked. Maybe try something different?

Just me, but I don’t buy in to bulletin board material BS.
The Pats don’t beat the Steelers because of something JuJu does in January, or what Aviators says in November, or what Anthony Smith “guaranteed” a week before they played. They beat the Steelers because they are better. Better coached and prepared in every facet of the game. More disciplined. Execute better. They do everything better...they are the better team, better organization from top to bottom. And they have Ernie Adams...

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4261
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Obviously wrote:
[

Agree with Jeemie and B2B on this. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.


Cause that worked out SO well for us this season.


Oh don't get me wrong. I think Tomlin's a joke and has no clue about discipline among other failings. I just think this is funny as fuck.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Obviously wrote:
https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/958461584568807426

:lol: :lol:


Tom made his muh fee fees felt

Image

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ju-Ju being Ju-Ju
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 pm
Posts: 155
Will Juju be suspended for this, or just fined?

_________________
Man, come on, I had a rough night and I hate the fuckin' Eagles, man!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], jewelsongs and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group