It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: So much for Haley reuniting with Smith
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:47 am 

Charles Demarr wrote:
Pabst wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Cousins ends up in Cleveland @ about $30 million a year. They can fix an awful lot this year with all of their money and draft picks.

Jets, Broncos, Redskins, Saints, Bills, Cardinals, Jags, Browns, and Giants all have the salary cap space to sign him. I'd be floored if he chooses Cleveland.

Just a feeling Pabst...I think they have the ammunition to get better very quickly and some of the top free agents may start to acknowledge it.

I will say this: Cousins and Haley go together like bread & butter. That's a good mix. Josh Gordon stays healthy and they draft Saquon... they could be competitive.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:33 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
I think the Chiefs have really set themselves up to be a good team next year. Mahomes is Key but he has a lot of talent and cheesesteak andy can develop qb’s.

Also, Washington gave them a young CB Fuller in the deal and he is supposedly pretty good- adding to KC’s already stacked secondary.

and they get Eric Berry back

I think the Chiefs are going to be just fine. I'm interested to see: A. how much freedom will they allow Mahomes and B. what happens after he makes mistakes/fails?

Wow totally forgot about Berry, he is an amazing player and Key to beating NE.

If the Steelers stand pat this offseason, I think we are going to be in trouble. Without doing a thing, NE is going to improve by getting Edelman back. Jagoffs are an agressive group, I have a feeling they are going to make a move to improve. This is going to be an exciting offseason- hope it starts with an Eagles celebration, but be careful what you wish for I guess because Wentz would make them favorites to repeat.

Steelers have a lot of work to do, but I am not expecting much.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:37 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
I will say this: Cousins and Haley go together like bread & butter. That's a good mix. Josh Gordon stays healthy and they draft Saquon... they could be competitive.

Cousin's is about the most religious NFL player there is and you want to mix him with a cuckold watcher pervo like Haley?

Yeah, that'll go well.

I'll bet you are.