It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 938 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10003
bradshaw2ben wrote:
um... he threw an interception


This was already hashed out.

And it was not nearly as bad as Ben's throw. Jeffrey squirted one up into the air. Ben threw one to an LB.

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16602
Jeemie wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
They have a theme song? Why don't we have a theme song?


We do.

“We’re from the town with the Super Bowl team...”


_________________
VASteelerGuy wrote:
These refs suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16602
Still Lit wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
um... he threw an interception


This was already hashed out.

And it was not nearly as bad as Ben's throw. Jeffrey squirted one up into the air. Ben threw one to an LB.

gotcha I'm late to the party :)

Happy Patriots Super Bowl Loss, Lit!!!

_________________
VASteelerGuy wrote:
These refs suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11759
Still Lit wrote:
And it was not nearly as bad as Ben's throw. Jeffrey squirted one up into the air. Ben threw one to an LB.


Rogers was held, so that's debatable.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23463
Stillerz Bar wrote:
W&M_Steeler wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
How do they pick these people?

Darrell Green has exactly what relation to this game?

Because 2 x 26 = 52?


They're humiliating a Washington Redskin by making him deliver the Lombardi to their NFC East Rivals, the Eagles. It's a way to get a subtle dig in against Daniel Snyder.

Probably not, but I like to think this is the case.

My best guess is because he won one of his SBs in Minnesota..... home of Jim Kelly's 2nd SB loss and better yet, Brady's 3rd :D


Right. I forgot this was the second time the game’s been in Minny.

That makes sense.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10003
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
um... he threw an interception


This was already hashed out.

And it was not nearly as bad as Ben's throw. Jeffrey squirted one up into the air. Ben threw one to an LB.

gotcha I'm late to the party :)

Happy Patriots Super Bowl Loss, Lit!!!


I mean, it was a very good game. Still have remorse our boys weren't in it.

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10003
Kodiak wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
And it was not nearly as bad as Ben's throw. Jeffrey squirted one up into the air. Ben threw one to an LB.


Rogers was held, so that's debatable.


In the JAX game? That was my reference, not Pats.

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:57 pm
Posts: 168
Kodiak wrote:
I'll say this.....that was the weakest HUGE game I've ever seen from a QB (talking about Brady, obviously). Throws he missed tells me Belicheat sees the writing on the wall, which is why he was pissed they traded Garrapalo.


Doesn't complete a pass unless the guy is schemed, picked, or pushes off to be five yards open.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16602
Still Lit wrote:
I mean, it was a very good game. Still have remorse our boys weren't in it.

Second best result to any NFL season!

_________________
VASteelerGuy wrote:
These refs suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23463
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
They have a theme song? Why don't we have a theme song?


We do.

“We’re from the town with the Super Bowl team...”



Yeah but I hate that one.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Fuckin KNEW the eagles were gonna win it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
You guys see what a real HC looks like playing against the pats..masterful coaching job all season and especially in the SB..great great job by Doug Pedersen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 9314
GreekSteel wrote:
You guys see what a real HC looks like playing against the pats..masterful coaching job all season and especially in the SB..great great job by Doug Pedersen.


Yeah, hopefully our dumbfuck in charge was at home taking notes. That fourth down call in the fourth quarter. Masterful.

Mike Tomlin is a bush league coach. Some dude named Doug Pederson (with a “d”) just beat BB in the Super Bowl with Nick Foles.

And people here still think Fraudlin isn’t the one holding us back. LMFAO.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Orangesteel wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
You guys see what a real HC looks like playing against the pats..masterful coaching job all season and especially in the SB..great great job by Doug Pedersen.


Yeah, hopefully our dumbfuck in charge was at home taking notes. That fourth down call in the fourth quarter. Masterful.

Mike Tomlin is a bush league coach. Some dude named Doug Pederson (with a “d”) just beat BB in the Super Bowl with Nick Foles.

And people here still think Fraudlin isn’t the one holding us back. LMFAO.



i agree Orange, i couldnt be more down on Tomlin as well...we're stuck with him for the rest of Bens career...major major downer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3750
Forget the Pats, even if they had cleared that hurdle I doubt Tomlin could be a smart aggressive coach like Pederson.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16602
https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/960 ... 40/video/1

_________________
VASteelerGuy wrote:
These refs suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2440
Location: Houston, TX
W&M_Steeler wrote:
Will-the-Shake wrote:
SP wrote:
Eagles are going to turn Foles into a nice draft pick.


Where do you think he ends up?


Arizona Cardinals? Foles went to college in Arizona, and they need a QB. Might be a good fit.


Didn't they test drive him already?

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eagles Pats
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4418
Image

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 938 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CdnSteelerFan, Google [Bot], stillthere and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group