It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 am 

fortythree wrote:
steel wrote:
Jackie Chiles wrote:
Harrison sucked postseason and will be lucky to have a job next year... He gave it all he had but went out with a whimper.

It's ok

At least Harrison was STARTING IN THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL for the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS

not sitting at home with Dud Dupree and TJ Twat and TOMFUCK watching the game, again

How long do you spend working on those extremely clever and not-at-all-embarrassing nicknames?

As long as you spent getting coffee for real reporters?

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 am 

burmanj wrote:
Argue all you want .... the truth is . James Harrison was a better option this year than bud Dupree . Period... and he should have been played more. The fact that he wasn’t, and then was cut , makes me question Tomlin .... and I have always thought Tomlin was a very good coach. I now have my doubts.

BINGO

BANGO

BONGO

....and spot on!

Bringin' the truth!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 am 

Jeemie wrote:
James Harrison made one good, game-affecting play in the entire post-season...which, yes, is one more play than any of our OLBers or linemen made in postseason.

You said a whole lot when this one sentence was the only one that mattered.

You're welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:23 am 

fortythree wrote:
KC wrote:
Show me a gif of one of our OLBers making a great play against the Jags this season.

I see you are still collecting straws.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
fortythree wrote:
KC wrote:
Show me a gif of one of our OLBers making a great play against the Jags this season.

Stephon Tuitt plays OLB?

Tuitt's one and only good play of the postseason.

Next time fortythree will show a play one of our LB'ers made!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 am 

I love how everyone tried to discredit Harrison’s huge play in the afc championship game, but two of the chief “Harrison sucks” posters claim Watt made a play cleaning up the sack caused by Tuitt.

Remember. The sole question was whether Harrison was better than Chick or Moats. I think the PS proved the answer beyond a shadow of a doubt. Those ignoring the obvious are doing so because they maintained from the start that Harrison must be washed up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:35 am 

Stinger8 wrote:
He got the last laugh which is fitting for a HOFer.

Yeah saw him laughing at the end of the game when the confetti and streamers we're falling all over him,. He was laughing his ass off.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:40 am 

Jackie Chiles wrote:
Stinger8 wrote:

Yeah saw him laughing at the end of the game when the confetti and streamers we're falling all over him,. He was laughing his ass off.

U mad bro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:41 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
I love how everyone tried to discredit Harrison’s huge play in the afc championship game, but two of the chief “Harrison sucks” posters claim Watt made a play cleaning up the sack caused by Tuitt.

Remember. The sole question was whether Harrison was better than Chick or Moats. I think the PS proved the answer beyond a shadow of a doubt. Those ignoring the obvious are doing so because they maintained from the start that Harrison must be washed up.

Harrison is not part of the future of this team moving forward. Was time to move on and yes they should have waited until the season was over.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:42 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
Jackie Chiles wrote:
Stinger8 wrote:

U mad bro

No bro...Thanks for asking

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 am 

KC wrote:

Haha that's a sack from TJ Watt. Against Jacksonville. Wasn't in the postseason, dumbass.

You asked for a gif of an olb making a great play against Jax. I provided one. You can downplay it all you want but Watt actually beats his man and shows great effort to chase down Bortles.

It's not like he just runs right past a left tackle who is standing still at the snap and gets a strip after the pocket collapses and Bortles has nowhere to go.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
fortythree wrote:
KC wrote:

I see you are still collecting straws.

Just providing KC with exactly what he asked for.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 am 

KC wrote:
fortythree wrote:
How long do you spend working on those extremely clever and not-at-all-embarrassing nicknames?

As long as you spent getting coffee for real reporters?

:lol:

You're a middle aged man (at least) who posts about sleeping with other posters' mothers because he is mad online.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:53 am 

Jackie Chiles wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:

Harrison is not part of the future of this team moving forward. Was time to move on and yes they should have waited until the season was over.

Neither is Chick or Moats.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:54 am 

KC wrote:
burmanj wrote:
Argue all you want .... the truth is . James Harrison was a better option this year than bud Dupree . Period... and he should have been played more. The fact that he wasn’t, and then was cut , makes me question Tomlin .... and I have always thought Tomlin was a very good coach. I now have my doubts.

BINGO

BANGO

BONGO

....and spot on!

Bringin' the truth!

It's just another reason why Tomlin should not be the coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. James Harrison could have been used in spots during the season - just enough to keep his head in the game & to save his intensity & his now more limited ability for when we could have used it in the playoffs. He could have made the difference - not to make our shitty defence great but just a bit better. Regardless of whom one listens, we could have used him to beat Jacksonville in the playoffs & it is all on Tomlin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:57 am 

43–once more you struggle to understand basic words. You might consider remedial education.

KC asked for a gif of any great play by a LBer. You posted a clean up sack after aborted was flushed out solely by linemen. That was a gildong sack; not a great play.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:02 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
43–once more you struggle to understand basic words. You might consider remedial education.

KC asked for a gif of any great play by a LBer. You posted a clean up sack after aborted was flushed out solely by linemen. That was a gildong sack; not a great play.

The Watt play shows more effort than Harrison's strip sack.

You guys can keep moving the goalposts but that doesn't change that this entire thread is based on a fucking moronic premise.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
Jackie Chiles wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:

Neither is Chick or Moats.

Maybe maybe not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:08 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:

It was a sack because Watt did not give up... Yes the DL did their job

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:11 am 

fortythree wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:

You guys can keep moving the goalposts but that doesn't change that this entire thread is based on a fucking moronic premise.

You really suck at this. No one brought up effort or hustle. They brought up a great play. Let’s walk through the above play.

1. Watt is chipped on the play by a TE.

2. After the chip, Watt is stoner by the LT. contrary to your above post, Watt did not beat his man. Bjt
Embarrassing but I think you thought Watt beat his man after he survived the chip. If so, demonstrates your football IQ.

3. Watt doesn’t put any pressure on the QB because of two. However, after Tuitt puts pressure on Bortles and forces him out of the pocket, Watt is able to hustle after Bortles and tackle him. Note the reason he gets by his man here is because the LT is protecting the pocket. The sack occurred basically at the LOS.

In no sense can Watt’s play be described as great. He made an average play that most any LBer would in the same spot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 am 

Jackie Chiles wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:

It was a sack because Watt did not give up... Yes the DL did their job

Once more, you are calling that great? You really think that is a great play by a LBer? If so, why are you killing Deebo for his playoff performance. If that is the standard for great, Deebo had a legendary performance against the Jags.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:16 am 

Is KC still cussing people out?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:

You really suck at this. No one brought up effort or hustle. They brought up a great play. Let’s walk through the above play.

1. Watt is chipped on the play by a TE.

2. After the chip, Watt is stoner by the LT. contrary to your above post, Watt did not beat his man. Bjt
Embarrassing but I think you thought Watt beat his man after he survived the chip. If so, demonstrates your football IQ.

3. Watt doesn’t put any pressure on the QB because of two. However, after Tuitt puts pressure on Bortles and forces him out of the pocket, Watt is able to hustle after Bortles and tackle him. Note the reason he gets by his man here is because the LT is protecting the pocket. The sack occurred basically at the LOS.

In no sense can Watt’s play be described as great. He made an average play that most any LBer would in the same spot.

Bottom line if Harrison makes that play you all would be telling us how great it was.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:20 am 

fortythree wrote:
KC wrote:

Haha that's a sack from TJ Watt. Against Jacksonville. Wasn't in the postseason, dumbass.

You asked for a gif of an olb making a great play against Jax. I provided one. You can downplay it all you want but Watt actually beats his man and shows great effort to chase down Bortles.

It's not like he just runs right past a left tackle who is standing still at the snap and gets a strip after the pocket collapses and Bortles has nowhere to go.

This really has got to be the most unintentionally funny post of all time. To reiterate, 43 believes a LBer makes a better play when he is stoned by the LT and cleans up a sack at the LOS caused by another player compared to beating the LT and causing a strip sack. He actually believes that!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:21 am 

No, no I wouldn’t Chiles. But thanks for telling me what I would or would not do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next