It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9234
Jeemie wrote:
The Eagles scored 41 points tonight.


:o

_________________
Frank Sinatra, Jr. 'Black Night'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdwl7X6Jruo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10306
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
KC wrote:

Harrison was the best Pats pass rusher tonight.

He creamed Foles twice (the first time he should have been flagged, Foles is lucky he still had a working leg).

He pressured Foles at least 4 other times.

Was he the James Harrison of 8 or 9 years ago? Nope.

Was he significantly better than both our OLB's near the end of the season? YEP....BY A LOT.


He was the best pass rusher on a team that had 0 sacks and was desperate enough to sign a 39 year old linebacker and throw him straight into a starting role.

Congrats.

I think you guys just like to whine. To be fair, you're getting damn good at it.

Not good enough to whine about things that actually have any real consequence, but don't let that stop you.


....Like I said.

He was significantly better than what we trotted out there at OLB.

...and he was the best Pats pass rusher and he pressured Foles plenty.

Showed he had plenty left in the tank. No other Pat front 7 player did ANYTHING.

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10306
Jeemie wrote:
The Eagles scored 41 points tonight.


How many did Jacksonville score against us? In Heinz Field?

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am
Posts: 966
KC wrote:
Harrison was the best Pats pass rusher tonight.

He creamed Foles twice (the first time he should have been flagged, Foles is lucky he still had a working leg).

He pressured Foles at least 4 other times.

Was he the James Harrison of 8 or 9 years ago? Nope.

Was he significantly better than both our OLB's near the end of the season? YEP....BY A LOT.

OMG. He never creamed Foles. He fell at his feet once and the other was his only true pressure of the night and getting ridden 5 yards behind Foles while the QB throws a strike down field is not pressure...The rest of the game he was on the field.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10306
Oh and how many points did Nick Foles put up against the Vikings 2 weeks earlier?

Who's the better QB, Blake Bortles or Nick Foles?

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10306
Jackie Chiles wrote:
He never creamed Foles.


:lol:

You didn't watch the game.

In your trailer.

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am
Posts: 966
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
The Eagles scored 41 points tonight.


How many did Jacksonville score against us? In Heinz Field?

I know... Bigger problems than Harrison not on the roster.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10306
Jackie Chiles wrote:
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
The Eagles scored 41 points tonight.


How many did Jacksonville score against us? In Heinz Field?

I know... Bigger problems than Harrison not on the roster.


:lol:

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1537
KC wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
KC wrote:

Harrison was the best Pats pass rusher tonight.

He creamed Foles twice (the first time he should have been flagged, Foles is lucky he still had a working leg).

He pressured Foles at least 4 other times.

Was he the James Harrison of 8 or 9 years ago? Nope.

Was he significantly better than both our OLB's near the end of the season? YEP....BY A LOT.


He was the best pass rusher on a team that had 0 sacks and was desperate enough to sign a 39 year old linebacker and throw him straight into a starting role.

Congrats.

I think you guys just like to whine. To be fair, you're getting damn good at it.

Not good enough to whine about things that actually have any real consequence, but don't let that stop you.


....Like I said.

He was significantly better than what we trotted out there at OLB.

...and he was the best Pats pass rusher and he pressured Foles plenty.

Showed he had plenty left in the tank. No other Pat front 7 player did ANYTHING.


He wasn't significantly better than anyone. Dude couldn't cover me in the open field anymore. Better pass rusher than we had? Marginally, yes. But that wasn't really what we were looking for out of that position anymore. Do I wish we'd have found some spot duty to use him in? Absolutely.

But he sure as hell wasn't the difference between us getting to the Super Bowl and us not getting there.

So I look at people whining about it, and I see a bunch of children just looking for a reason to whine.

Have fun with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am
Posts: 966
KC wrote:
Jackie Chiles wrote:
He never creamed Foles.


:lol:

You didn't watch the game.

In your trailer.

Yes I did thanks... Never saw Harrison "cream" Foles. I get you want to embellish his pedestrian performance but the truth is he did not.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group