It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 am
Posts: 52
the thing is...we will never know if he wouldve been given a chance to do for us against jacksonville in the playoffs what he did for the pats. I don't fault James for feeling like if he wasnt used in pats game, the biggest of yr to that point, that they wouldnt use him in playoffs. i also dont know if that was true. they may have kept him on bench or they may have used him like they did extremely rarely earlier in season as part of their overall plan for him. if they played him, maybe we wouldve got the vs chiefs harrison or maybe we wouldve got the vs ravens one. given the situation that it was the playoffs and seeing the effort he gave for pats at least, i believe we wouldve got the vs chiefs version and more's the pity. tomlin butler porter and harrison fucked it up for us, so now we will never know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 344
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
The point is, Swiss, is that KC blew up Harrison’s game on Sunday into some type of Hall of Fame performance and it was not.


No twatwaffle.

Actually what I said was that Harrison was better than the 2 guys we trotted out there at the end of the season. TJ Watt could end up being great, but he was DONE by the time we faced Jacksonville for the second time. Rooke wall. His face. This isn't hard.

Then you have Dupree. Nothing else need be added.

Harrison made plays vs the Jags nobody on our roster made. IN 2 GAMES. :lol:

Was Harrison great vs the Eagles? Nope but along with Gilmore, he was the only other Pats player who actually acquitted himself well.

He actually showed up.

Got pressure and hits on Foles. Not sure anybody else did.

I know you're biased and I detest Harrison for leaving, but even Pats fans who right now are very, very down on their defense have praised what Harrison brought to the table in the Super Bowl.

Pretty easy, really. Harrison, ZERO DOUBT ABOUT IT, could have helped the Steelers situationally, if not more (due to how TERRIBLE both Watt and Dupree played late in the season).

I get all the animosity to KC as he's not very polite & it goes back to the old site when he was much less so. Regardless, I can't see anyone arguing against the post above. If Tomlin was the great locker room HC (which we now know is untrue), he would have balanced the team's needs with the King's & Harrison would have been able to come in when we needed him in our lone playoff game. Unlike a team like the cheatriots that dumps players for maximum value for the team, the Pittsburgh Steelers were supposed to be a family & James Harrison, their elder statesman, wasn't treated well & responded accordingly. I would expect no less from a man with as much pride as him. I'm glad that we didn't have to see him barrelling in & knocking Ben down if only once & even with Harrison's age-diminished skills, he would have done that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2420
Location: Houston, TX
KC wrote:
Pretty easy, really. Harrison, ZERO DOUBT ABOUT IT, could have helped the Steelers situationally, if not more (due to how TERRIBLE both Watt and Dupree played late in the season).


I am confused on how James could have done this and still have had time to betray the team, foment discord, set the organization back twenty years and curse the 'Burg for eternity... and put out all those intimidating workout videos.

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4371
blu wrote:
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
The point is, Swiss, is that KC blew up Harrison’s game on Sunday into some type of Hall of Fame performance and it was not.


No twatwaffle.

Actually what I said was that Harrison was better than the 2 guys we trotted out there at the end of the season. TJ Watt could end up being great, but he was DONE by the time we faced Jacksonville for the second time. Rooke wall. His face. This isn't hard.

Then you have Dupree. Nothing else need be added.

Harrison made plays vs the Jags nobody on our roster made. IN 2 GAMES. :lol:

Was Harrison great vs the Eagles? Nope but along with Gilmore, he was the only other Pats player who actually acquitted himself well.

He actually showed up.

Got pressure and hits on Foles. Not sure anybody else did.

I know you're biased and I detest Harrison for leaving, but even Pats fans who right now are very, very down on their defense have praised what Harrison brought to the table in the Super Bowl.

Pretty easy, really. Harrison, ZERO DOUBT ABOUT IT, could have helped the Steelers situationally, if not more (due to how TERRIBLE both Watt and Dupree played late in the season).

I get all the animosity to KC as he's not very polite & it goes back to the old site when he was much less so. Regardless, I can't see anyone arguing against the post above. If Tomlin was the great locker room HC (which we now know is untrue), he would have balanced the team's needs with the King's & Harrison would have been able to come in when we needed him in our lone playoff game. Unlike a team like the cheatriots that dumps players for maximum value for the team, the Pittsburgh Steelers were supposed to be a family & James Harrison, their elder statesman, wasn't treated well & responded accordingly. I would expect no less from a man with as much pride as him. I'm glad that we didn't have to see him barrelling in & knocking Ben down if only once & even with Harrison's age-diminished skills, he would have done that.


THIS^^^^^^
10000% CORRECT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7615
It occurs to me that Tomlin probably didn't just up and cut Harrison, he probably ran it past Colbert and Rooney, so it's probably not just Tomlin to be angry at but the three of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
Poltargyst wrote:
It occurs to me that Tomlin probably didn't just up and cut Harrison, he probably ran it past Colbert and Rooney, so it's probably not just Tomlin to be angry at but the three of them.


That's fine. I've been pissed, with no interruption, at The Douchebag Art II ever since he gave away Santonio Holmes for a bucket of mud. Colbert? Okay...I'll be pissed at him, too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7615
swissvale72 wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
It occurs to me that Tomlin probably didn't just up and cut Harrison, he probably ran it past Colbert and Rooney, so it's probably not just Tomlin to be angry at but the three of them.


That's fine. I've been pissed, with no interruption, at The Douchebag Art II ever since he gave away Santonio Holmes for a bucket of mud. Colbert? Okay...I'll be pissed at him, too.

I remember you had a list of grievances against Art II, and I agree with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Posts: 1040
Who fucking cares, anymore.

Harrison wouldn't have put the Steelers over the top in the Divisional. He made zero difference in the Patriots run. Be mad at Tomlin or Colbert or Rooney for an utterly inconsequential move all you want. It's irrelevant and so was James Harrison.

This is literally bitching just to bitch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
randomsteelerfan wrote:
Who fucking cares, anymore.

Harrison wouldn't have put the Steelers over the top in the Divisional. He made zero difference in the Patriots run. Be mad at Tomlin or Colbert or Rooney for an utterly inconsequential move all you want. It's irrelevant and so was James Harrison.

This is literally bitching just to bitch.


You continue to miss the point.

The bitching, at least mine, doesn't stem from any sense that Harrison would have been helpful to the Steelers....rather, that he WAS helpful to the Patriots. He improved a very weak front 7. Tomlin made a move to strengthen his top adversary. What a dumbfuck!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Posts: 1040
swissvale72 wrote:
randomsteelerfan wrote:
Who fucking cares, anymore.

Harrison wouldn't have put the Steelers over the top in the Divisional. He made zero difference in the Patriots run. Be mad at Tomlin or Colbert or Rooney for an utterly inconsequential move all you want. It's irrelevant and so was James Harrison.

This is literally bitching just to bitch.


You continue to miss the point.

The bitching, at least mine, doesn't stem from any sense that Harrison would have been helpful to the Steelers....rather, that he WAS helpful to the Patriots. He improved a very weak front 7. Tomlin made a move to strengthen his top adversary. What a dumbfuck!!


I'm with you 100%, Swiss. Have been from the day he was cut. If Tomlin was going to cut him, he should have shelved him, instead.

But, the bottom line is that Harrison wasn't very good and was mostly irrelevant. I'm not defending Tomlin, but I doubt he had any fears of where Harrison would land and it turns out he was right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6894
swissvale72 wrote:
randomsteelerfan wrote:
Who fucking cares, anymore.

Harrison wouldn't have put the Steelers over the top in the Divisional. He made zero difference in the Patriots run. Be mad at Tomlin or Colbert or Rooney for an utterly inconsequential move all you want. It's irrelevant and so was James Harrison.

This is literally bitching just to bitch.


You continue to miss the point.

The bitching, at least mine, doesn't stem from any sense that Harrison would have been helpful to the Steelers....rather, that he WAS helpful to the Patriots. He improved a very weak front 7. Tomlin made a move to strengthen his top adversary. What a dumbfuck!!

C’mon Swiss...Pats won the Super Bowl a year ago. Made it back but lost this year. Did he really improve them that much?
Very minor upgrade, IMO.
There’s a lot to bitch about regarding Tomlin...this is far down on the list.
Here’s the way I look at Harrison...
Cowher cut him...signs with arch rival Rats.
Team let’s him hit FA...signs with arch rival Bungs.
Tomlin cuts him...signs with arch rival Cheats.
Harrison has/had the right to sign with whatever organization he wished...those three are the ones he chose. Great football player...yes. Great Steeler...no fucking way!

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 am
Posts: 219
I have little doubt that 1) if we still had James against the Jags and 2) Tomlin played James against the Jags (one of which we didn't and the other being unlikely even if we did) James could have helped out at some level because, quite frankly, our edge and run defense couldn't have been much worse. In fact, if we had 1) signed a 3 foot midget with herpes the day before the Jags game and 2) Tomlin played said midget against the Jags he could have helped out at some level because, quite frankly, our edge and run defense couldn't have been much worse. Unfortunately, we will never know if James or a midget would have helped.

That being said, James had no presence in the Super Bowl. He only showed up on TV because the broadcast kept forcing him on the viewing audience. They obviously had some pre-planned and hoped for story about how the Steelers cut James, he got picked up by the savvy Patriots and the elder LB made good in the Super Bowl demonstrating the greatness of the Pats and said elder LB. They kept forcing shots of James and talking about him when, frankly, he wasn't doing anything a. They weren't doing that on the other side of the defense. Forced story where they had nothing to show but kept trying and showed us the nothing over and over. If you take out the meaningless shots and announcer jabber on James there was nothing to see.

I don't like how James forced his exit. Don't like how Tomlin couldn't find a few plays for him either. Quite frankly, the whole thing was a shit show. And I'll admit I was kind of happy to see James do shit in the Super Bowl. But, he is one of my favorite Steelers of the last decade, I'll get over my shitty attitude about how it ended and life will go on. And James won't give a crap either way. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
Steel Reign wrote:
I have little doubt that 1) if we still had James against the Jags and 2) Tomlin played James against the Jags (one of which we didn't and the other being unlikely even if we did) James could have helped out at some level because, quite frankly, our edge and run defense couldn't have been much worse. In fact, if we had 1) signed a 3 foot midget with herpes the day before the Jags game and 2) Tomlin played said midget against the Jags he could have helped out at some level because, quite frankly, our edge and run defense couldn't have been much worse. Unfortunately, we will never know if James or a midget would have helped.

That being said, James had no presence in the Super Bowl. He only showed up on TV because the broadcast kept forcing him on the viewing audience. They obviously had some pre-planned and hoped for story about how the Steelers cut James, he got picked up by the savvy Patriots and the elder LB made good in the Super Bowl demonstrating the greatness of the Pats and said elder LB. They kept forcing shots of James and talking about him when, frankly, he wasn't doing anything a. They weren't doing that on the other side of the defense. Forced story where they had nothing to show but kept trying and showed us the nothing over and over. If you take out the meaningless shots and announcer jabber on James there was nothing to see.

I don't like how James forced his exit. Don't like how Tomlin couldn't find a few plays for him either. Quite frankly, the whole thing was a shit show. And I'll admit I was kind of happy to see James do shit in the Super Bowl. But, he is one of my favorite Steelers of the last decade, I'll get over my shitty attitude about how it ended and life will go on. And James won't give a crap either way. :)


I don’t know.

They played Harrison a ton in the second half of the Baltimore game, and the Ravens’ run game continued to gash us.

He did nothing that day...he didn’t stop the Eagles’ run game on Sunday.

I see nothing that says he would have helped against Jax.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am
Posts: 967
Jeemie wrote:
Steel Reign wrote:
I have little doubt that 1) if we still had James against the Jags and 2) Tomlin played James against the Jags (one of which we didn't and the other being unlikely even if we did) James could have helped out at some level because, quite frankly, our edge and run defense couldn't have been much worse. In fact, if we had 1) signed a 3 foot midget with herpes the day before the Jags game and 2) Tomlin played said midget against the Jags he could have helped out at some level because, quite frankly, our edge and run defense couldn't have been much worse. Unfortunately, we will never know if James or a midget would have helped.

That being said, James had no presence in the Super Bowl. He only showed up on TV because the broadcast kept forcing him on the viewing audience. They obviously had some pre-planned and hoped for story about how the Steelers cut James, he got picked up by the savvy Patriots and the elder LB made good in the Super Bowl demonstrating the greatness of the Pats and said elder LB. They kept forcing shots of James and talking about him when, frankly, he wasn't doing anything a. They weren't doing that on the other side of the defense. Forced story where they had nothing to show but kept trying and showed us the nothing over and over. If you take out the meaningless shots and announcer jabber on James there was nothing to see.

I don't like how James forced his exit. Don't like how Tomlin couldn't find a few plays for him either. Quite frankly, the whole thing was a shit show. And I'll admit I was kind of happy to see James do shit in the Super Bowl. But, he is one of my favorite Steelers of the last decade, I'll get over my shitty attitude about how it ended and life will go on. And James won't give a crap either way. :)


I don’t know.

They played Harrison a ton in the second half of the Baltimore game, and the Ravens’ run game continued to gash us.

He did nothing that day...he didn’t stop the Eagles’ run game on Sunday.

I see nothing that says he would have helped against Jax.

He was a JAG and nothing more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4453
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread, defending this ridiculous move. That’s back to back years where our organization couldn’t handle how to manage a player who ended up in NE and helping them go to the Super Bowl.

Let’s not even talk about the players we wouldn’t even consider adding that helped NE get to SB’s.....Randy Moss comes to mind.

Stale bread - Where Art2 Thou?


Last edited by Suwanee88 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9677
Suwanee88 wrote:
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread about this move.


Not convinced we would have lost.

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
Jobus Rum wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
randomsteelerfan wrote:
Who fucking cares, anymore.

Harrison wouldn't have put the Steelers over the top in the Divisional. He made zero difference in the Patriots run. Be mad at Tomlin or Colbert or Rooney for an utterly inconsequential move all you want. It's irrelevant and so was James Harrison.

This is literally bitching just to bitch.


You continue to miss the point.

The bitching, at least mine, doesn't stem from any sense that Harrison would have been helpful to the Steelers....rather, that he WAS helpful to the Patriots. He improved a very weak front 7. Tomlin made a move to strengthen his top adversary. What a dumbfuck!!

C’mon Swiss...Pats won the Super Bowl a year ago. Made it back but lost this year. Did he really improve them that much?
Very minor upgrade, IMO.
There’s a lot to bitch about regarding Tomlin...this is far down on the list.

Here’s the way I look at Harrison...
Cowher cut him...signs with arch rival Rats.
Team let’s him hit FA...signs with arch rival Bungs.
Tomlin cuts him...signs with arch rival Cheats.
Harrison has/had the right to sign with whatever organization he wished...those three are the ones he chose. Great football player...yes. Great Steeler...no fucking way!


Regardless of the degree of upgrade, the Head Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers being complicit in improving the New England Patriots, on the eve of the NFL Playoffs, is inexcusable...and this sort of dumbfuckery isn't far down the list, IMO, it's the essence of Mike Tomlin.

Three years ago, he gives away LeGarrette Blount...who ends the season posing with the Lombardi Trophy, and exacerbates the situation by ignoring the need for capable backup to LBell. Consequently, his team goes into a home playoff game starting a running back that was last seen on his couch the preceding Sunday.

This guy, Tomlin, dumbshit moves, ignores the need, like a dumbshit, to make necessary moves.

The quality of Harrison's play during the playoffs isn't really the issue....more the issue is Tomlin having provided his self-described main rival, with an asset that had the possibility of improving them to any extent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
Suwanee88 wrote:
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread, defending this ridiculous move. That’s back to back years where our organization couldn’t handle how to manage a player who ended up in NE and helping them go to the Super Bowl.

Let’s not even talk about the players we wouldn’t even consider adding that helped NE get to SB’s.....Randy Moss comes to mind.

Stale bread - Where Art2 Thou?


Nobody is defending the move in this thread either.

And Blount was four years ago, not two years ago.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4453
Still Lit wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread about this move.


Not convinced we would have lost.

High probability


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4453
Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread, defending this ridiculous move. That’s back to back years where our organization couldn’t handle how to manage a player who ended up in NE and helping them go to the Super Bowl.

Let’s not even talk about the players we wouldn’t even consider adding that helped NE get to SB’s.....Randy Moss comes to mind.

Stale bread - Where Art2 Thou?


Nobody is defending the move in this thread either.

And Blount was four years ago, not two years ago.

Yes they are. They are discounting the move which is a form of defending the Steelers. Two, Three, Four years, I don’t care. Multiple SB assists.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
Suwanee88 wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread, defending this ridiculous move. That’s back to back years where our organization couldn’t handle how to manage a player who ended up in NE and helping them go to the Super Bowl.

Let’s not even talk about the players we wouldn’t even consider adding that helped NE get to SB’s.....Randy Moss comes to mind.

Stale bread - Where Art2 Thou?


Nobody is defending the move in this thread either.

And Blount was four years ago, not two years ago.

Yes they are. They are discounting the move which is a form of defending the Steelers. Two, Three, Four years, I don’t care. Multiple SB assists.


No they’re not.

It’s not our fault you have binary thinking.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4453
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16332
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post

my new sig

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


If the fence post was being a blowhard on a subject about which he was completely wrong...then yes I would.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4453
Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


If the fence post was being a blowhard on a subject about which he was completely wrong...then yes I would.

If I had to guess, There isn’t a dude on this site that I’d put up against you in a blow hard contest.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dan of still97, DP39, merlin86 and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group