steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10171
Page 25 of 26

Author:  Jeemie [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Suwanee88 wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
If we would have beat Jax and lost to NE (which would have happened), there wouldn’t be one Tomlin / Cobert/ Rooney apologist posting on this thread, defending this ridiculous move. That’s back to back years where our organization couldn’t handle how to manage a player who ended up in NE and helping them go to the Super Bowl.

Let’s not even talk about the players we wouldn’t even consider adding that helped NE get to SB’s.....Randy Moss comes to mind.

Stale bread - Where Art2 Thou?


Nobody is defending the move in this thread either.

And Blount was four years ago, not two years ago.

Yes they are. They are discounting the move which is a form of defending the Steelers. Two, Three, Four years, I don’t care. Multiple SB assists.


No they’re not.

It’s not our fault you have binary thinking.

Author:  Suwanee88 [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post

my new sig

Author:  Jeemie [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


If the fence post was being a blowhard on a subject about which he was completely wrong...then yes I would.

Author:  Suwanee88 [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


If the fence post was being a blowhard on a subject about which he was completely wrong...then yes I would.

If I had to guess, There isn’t a dude on this site that I’d put up against you in a blow hard contest.

Author:  Poltargyst [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Suwanee88 wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


If the fence post was being a blowhard on a subject about which he was completely wrong...then yes I would.

If I had to guess, There isn’t a dude on this site that I’d put up against you in a blow hard contest.

You should be honored. You replaced Bill Walsh.

Author:  Obviously [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post

my new sig


:lol:

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Poltargyst wrote:
You should be honored. You replaced Bill Walsh.

Um, turn in your Steelers fan card at the door.

Author:  Poltargyst [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
You should be honored. You replaced Bill Walsh.

Um, turn in your Steelers fan card at the door.

Oh, I read too fast, I thought it was Jeemie making that his new sig.

Author:  COR-TEN [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.

Poltargyst wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
You should be honored. You replaced Bill Walsh.

Um, turn in your Steelers fan card at the door.

Oh, I read too fast, I thought it was Jeemie making that his new sig.
no. I was going to make it my sig 8-)

Page 25 of 26 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/