It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison with pressure off the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:09 am 

KC wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 am 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
He wasn't significantly better than anyone. Dude couldn't cover me in the open field anymore. Better pass rusher than we had? Marginally, yes. But that wasn't really what we were looking for out of that position anymore. Do I wish we'd have found some spot duty to use him in? Absolutely.

But he sure as hell wasn't the difference between us getting to the Super Bowl and us not getting there.

So I look at people whining about it, and I see a bunch of children just looking for a reason to whine.

Have fun with that.

You were wrong saying Harrison was finished.

Dude played well when he was in there. Better than what we had. He could have helped us, zero doubt.

I know there are a bunch of folks, like yourself, who don't want to admit you were wrong....but you were.

Deep down, you know it.

Bitter pill to swallow, but you gotta!

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:12 am 

KC wrote:
He wasn't significantly better than anyone. Dude couldn't cover me in the open field anymore. Better pass rusher than we had? Marginally, yes. But that wasn't really what we were looking for out of that position anymore. Do I wish we'd have found some spot duty to use him in? Absolutely.

But he sure as hell wasn't the difference between us getting to the Super Bowl and us not getting there.

So I look at people whining about it, and I see a bunch of children just looking for a reason to whine.

Have fun with that.

Dude played well when he was in there. Better than what we had. He could have helped us, zero doubt.

I know there are a bunch of folks, like yourself, who don't want to admit you were wrong....but you were.

Deep down, you know it.

Anything would have helped against JAX.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:12 am 

Jackie Chiles wrote:
KC wrote:
Jackie Chiles wrote:
He never creamed Foles.

You didn't watch the game.

In your trailer.

Yes I did thanks... Never saw Harrison "cream" Foles. I get you want to embellish his pedestrian performance but the truth is he did not.

I advise you, if you missed Harrison BLASTING Foles just as he released the ball, to contact your eye doctor.

Your welcome.

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:13 am 

KC wrote:

Have fun with that.

Deep down, you know it.

I said multiple times I wish he wasn't cut. You should re-read those posts. You seem to have missed that.

Not saying it was a good move to cut him. I'm saying you're overblowing it by epic proportions. Because that's what whiners do.

Keep reaching though. You don't sound desperate at all.

Guess I'd be desperate too if the guy I was trying to talk up had 48 chances to rush a QB and never got a sack.

Reggie White incarnate right there, let me tell yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 am 

KC wrote:

Have fun with that.

Deep down, you know it.

I said multiple times I wish he wasn't cut. You should re-read those posts. You seem to have missed that.

Not saying it was a good move to cut him. I'm saying you're overblowing it by epic proportions. Because that's what whiners do.

Keep reaching though. You don't sound desperate at all.

Guess I'd be desperate too if the guy I was trying to talk up had 48 chances to rush a QB and never got a sack.

Reggie White incarnate right there, let me tell yeah.

Again, Harrison got several pressures and 2 very good hits on Foles.

He did more than ANY of our OLB's could do to Bortles and more than ANY Minnesota defenders could do against the much better Foles.

Dude played well tonight and he received zero help

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 am 

TOMFUCK couldn't find a place for Deebo

fucking guy destroyed that LT for the Eagles

we have a FUCKING RETARD as head coach

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 am 

KC wrote:
Again, Harrison got several pressures and 2 very good hits on Foles.

He did more than ANY of our OLB's could do to Bortles and more than ANY Minnesota defenders could do against the much better Foles.

Dude played well tonight and he received zero help

Ooooo, pressures. Look out, we got a badass over here!

You realize our guys occasionally got pressures too, right?

Not nearly enough of them, mind you. But then again, neither did Harrison tonight to actually affect anything.

On most of those hits, Foles still got the ball off, and accurately, meaning the pressures were completely worthless.

But hey, if you want to count moral victories in your desperate attempt to make your argument, do what you gotta do.

Keep that whine train a rollin'!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:20 am 

KC wrote:

I advise you, if you missed Harrison BLASTING Foles just as he released the ball, to contact your eye doctor.

Your welcome.

I watched even gave him credit as his one and only true pressure in the game... He did not "BLAST" the QB as you put it. Bottom line is he had no direct effect on the Eagles or Foles.

Thanks for the advice on the eye Doctor... Even though I'm 20/20 I should make an appointment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:21 am 

You realize our guys occasionally got pressures too, right?

Oh sure, Bortles looked worried a few times.

I'll bet you are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next