It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: 6>5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:30 am 

Jeemie wrote:
955876 wrote:
Should have lost last year too.

And to Seattle two years previously.

And they should have won against the Giants had it not be for a miracle catch by a nobody WR.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:56 am 

Swiss, love the total assault on Belichick right now

http://thesportshub.radio.net/

sounds like our Tomlin wars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 am 

Some Patriot players, Hightower and others are supporting Butler over Belichick. Making their comments known

It's done!!! Their end is going to come to a crashing end.

Here is the source of the discontent

Quote:
Zack Cox

@ZackCoxNESN
Former Patriots corner Brandon Browner defended Malcolm Butler and blasted Bill Belichick in a series of IG posts tonight. Said Bill "lost the game for us."

1:44 AM - Feb 5, 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bey4b-bDbnX ... bbrowner39

Quote:
bbrowner39WTF going on here is this not the man who won SN49 for U? I hate shit like this. This is why I rock with players and not the team.

HIghtower liking all over his posts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BezLAJCj3Vr ... bbrowner39

Quote:
bbrowner39Lost the game for us tonight, stupid decision and makes no sense. You make the decision to give us the best chance to win. But u don’t play your best cornerback. Fuck the Politics..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BezOewrDdJW ... bbrowner39
Quote:
bbrowner39 - your spirit was all over that game tonight. Definitely seen it, they had safeties covering WR to prove a point. God bless u my friend, keep fighting, I saw you tear up pre game, first sign. You done a lot for that team and that community it’s ok to move on.. @mac_bz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BezUdD9jAlh ... bbrowner39

Quote:
bbrowner39A locker room was divided pre game, most yds ever given in up in a SB game, and your best defender over the past 3 seasons. Doesn’t get a snap. You where hurt/burnt where he was needed tonight.. #foolishpride

Quote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BezeXFQDqZR ... bbrowner39
bbrowner39Players play and Coaches are supposed to Coach, Bill was out coached for not letting his players play. #meandmybigbro he was drafted to the Mariners, yrs ago.It’s in my DNA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:46 am 

Poltargyst wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
Chuck Noll, Terry Bradshaw and Old Man Art never lost one of these.....NEVER! Piss off Kraft

Didn't get to as many either.

The level of competition in the AFC was much greater then than now. Oakland, Miami, Denver all prevented the Steelers from getting to more. Not to mention Houston, Cincinnati and sometimes Cleveland all fielded postseason ready teams in those days.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:47 am 

Sounds like Belichick has lost control of the team, wow.

I thought Tomlin was the only guy who had players speak out to the media or openly question his decision making?

BTW, my post earlier was obviously sarcastic. Just trying to point out how ludicrous it is to argue to fire Tomlin over one poor performance. The guy still went 13-3, handled a TON of adversity, had a defense whose whole was greater than the sum of its parts, and put together a team that kept fighting until their was no time left on the clock. It's upsetting they weren't prepared to execute against the Jaguars, but hopefully they'll be better next time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:51 am 

TB wrote:
Sounds like Belichick has lost control of the team, wow.

I thought Tomlin was the only guy who had players speak out to the media or openly question his decision making?

BTW, my post earlier was obviously sarcastic. Just trying to point out how ludicrous it is to argue to fire Tomlin over one poor performance. The guy still went 13-3, handled a TON of adversity, had a defense whose whole was greater than the sum of its parts, and put together a team that kept fighting until their was no time left on the clock. It's upsetting they weren't prepared to execute against the Jaguars, but hopefully they'll be better next time.

Considering what's going on in New England's organization today, I wonder if Belichick is ever going to win another Super Bowl. I'm being serious and not making a point about Tomlin. If Gronk and or Brady retire or Belichick leaves NE, I think this is it for him. Nice run.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:54 am 

Allow me to dream for a moment, we just fired Tomlin and somehow hired Bellichek!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 am 

GreekSteel wrote:
Allow me to dream for a moment, we just fired Tomlin and somehow hired Bellichek!

You're funny Greek, i had the same thought late last night, then dismissed it :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 pm 

I have to think the AFC will be a lot more competitive next year. And Brady can't keep doing this forever. He's going to be 41 next year. He can diet and take whatever he's likely on and it can only pay off for so long.

But still, that division they are in is such a relative cakewalk. I give them one more year to be a legitimate contender if Brady and Gronk are back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:08 pm 

JackLambert58 wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
Chuck Noll, Terry Bradshaw and Old Man Art never lost one of these.....NEVER! Piss off Kraft

Didn't get to as many either.

The level of competition in the AFC was much greater then than now. Oakland, Miami, Denver all prevented the Steelers from getting to more. Not to mention Houston, Cincinnati and sometimes Cleveland all fielded postseason ready teams in those days.

This is also why Jordan > Lebron. But I digress....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next