It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Watching The Eagles' Coaches Decisions/Plays I Felt Jeal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 pm 

BTW, for context...Brandon Graham didn’t really take off as a star defensive payer until the fifth year of his career.

He was widely considered a bust as recently as the beginning of 2014.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:48 pm 

So there is hope for Bust Dupree?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:49 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
The other problem with Mike Tomlin, potentially, because I have no way of knowing if this is true.

He has many times said he doesn't really watch other games. I don't know if this includes the Super Bowl.

So I wonder if he watched last night so there's at least the possibility that he has learned from it.

This can't be true.

I believe it can. Not only that, if he did watch, I doubt it changes his football philosophy. It's his nature and like Jeemie stated he doesn't get out of it unless forced to because it's his nature. It's PAINFUL for me to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:56 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Lifelongsteel wrote:
?

“6 successful runs” means precisely squat.

ZERO POINTS (without the benefit of a very short field) by employing a heavy set run first mentality is the more important stat from that game.

I thought the Steelers scored 24 points. Bell ran for 117 and averaged 4.9 per carry. Ran for a TD. What are you trying to communicate here?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:43 pm 

Speaking of Brandon Graham... I was listening to westward one on my ride home from super bowl gathering and they were interviewing my guy Derek Barnett who couldn’t say enough about Graham calling him the team leader and his mentor.

Would love to have such leadership on my favorite team. Graham, Doug Pederson, Frank Reich, Chris Long, Malcolm Jenkins, Jason Peters, Zach Ertz, Carson Wentz, and MVP Nick Foles all men of the highest character. Leaders who put the team first.

I don’t know much but I know none of those MEN were getting their pelvis broke outside a bar, talking contact or talking trash outside the Patriots locker room before the game.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm 

^

A lot of us have been saying it for years; we have a few high quality character guys on our team, and a bunch of dumb shitheads. My opinion is it’s a reflection of the coach in charge; he is their “buddy” and let’s them do what they want because “he isn’t concerned with that stuff.”

Great.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
^

A lot of us have been saying it for years; we have a few high quality character guys on our team, and a bunch of dumb shitheads. My opinion is it’s a reflection of the coach in charge; he is their “buddy” and let’s them do what they want because “he isn’t concerned with that stuff.”

Great.

Absolutely, the further away from cowhers players we got is directly proportional to the level of undiscipline and selfishness on the team.

Hows business? Boomin according to AB... Bell is seemingly as interested in rapping than playing football...but if you bitch about playing time and wanting to play football and take reps in practice you get blackballed and kicked to the curb even if you're a Steelers legend. Fuck Tomlin!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
^

Great.

Like I said before...Steelers need more head football coach, less frat brother.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 pm 

Lifelongsteel wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Lifelongsteel wrote:
?

“6 successful runs” means precisely squat.

ZERO POINTS (without the benefit of a very short field) by employing a heavy set run first mentality is the more important stat from that game.

I thought the Steelers scored 24 points. Bell ran for 117 and averaged 4.9 per carry. Ran for a TD. What are you trying to communicate here?

Play calling in the first half and second half were much different.

Do you really not know this?

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:48 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Absolutely, the further away from the 1995 we get is directly proportional to the level of undiscipline and selfishness on the team.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next