steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Art II on Tomlin...
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10199
Page 1 of 1

Author:  fortythree [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Art II on Tomlin...

Hilarious that people are gonna act like Tomlin is only coach in NFL who has to run major personnel decisions by GM and owner.

Author:  GreekSteel [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Art II on Tomlin...

Except our guy needs permission for EVERYTHING...probably has to get the ok from above to take a shit. Like the massive one he dumped on all of us against Jax.

Author:  Obviously [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Art II on Tomlin...

fortythree wrote:
Hilarious that people are gonna act like Tomlin is only coach in NFL who has to run major personnel decisions by GM and owner.


Yes, but surely not as hilarious that some people here think that Tomlin can lead this team to another championship. Those people are batshit crazy!

Author:  fortythree [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Art II on Tomlin...

GreekSteel wrote:
Except our guy needs permission for EVERYTHING...probably has to get the ok from above to take a shit. Like the massive one he dumped on all of us against Jax.


You don't know what Tomlin needs permission for. None of us do.

Author:  Orangesteel [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Art II on Tomlin...

fortythree wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Except our guy needs permission for EVERYTHING...probably has to get the ok from above to take a shit. Like the massive one he dumped on all of us against Jax.


You don't know what Tomlin needs permission for. None of us do.


Who gives a shit. Point is, why don’t Fraudlin and Art II the dumbass both get a little more serious about their craft so we can win another ring before Ben retires.

Sincerely;

Steeler Fans Everywhere

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/