steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Ben wants to play beyond 2019
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10200
Page 4 of 12

Author:  Lynch [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

Ben has nearly put the finishing touches on his Milledgeville diet. Soon, he'll be coming to camp in the best shape of his life each new year.

Author:  franco32 [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

If only he could have the lean muscle mass of Brady Quinn.

He had 5 TDs against the best defense in the league (close to 6 but one was a lateral to Bell). Of all the things to bitch about this off season, Ben's body fat is at the bottom of the list.

We should be focused on that dumpster fire of a defense or we are going nowhere.

Author:  COR-TEN [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

franco32 wrote:
If only he could have the lean muscle mass of Brady Quinn.

He had 5 TDs against the best defense in the league (close to 6 but one was a lateral to Bell). Of all the things to bitch about this off season, Ben's body fat is at the bottom of the list.

We should be focused on that dumpster fire of a defense or we are going nowhere.
BR would have a double chin if he were anorexic.

Author:  Dan Smith--BYU [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

15 lbs of body fat could make the split second difference between an escape/completion and an ACL at this point in his career.

Author:  Rocky Mtn Stiller [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

Image

Old fat and slow has been done.

Author:  bam morris [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

be nice if ben took fitness a little bit more serious..
instead of resembling jared lorenzen...
https://www.google.com/search?q=jared+l ... 80&bih=602

Author:  TB [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

Regardless of where you stand on the subject, it's inarguable that as he gets older his fitness and conditioning becomes more and more important. At least, if he plans to stay healthy and keep playing at an elite level.

Author:  Lynch [ Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

TB wrote:
Regardless of where you stand on the subject, it's inarguable that as he gets older his fitness and conditioning becomes more and more important. At least, if he plans to stay healthy and keep playing at an elite level.


I think a more accurate way to put this, would be to state that as he gets older, it will take more attention to diet and exercise for Ben to maintain his normal level of fitness. He's been a pretty durable doughboy thus far, and really, that's all he needs to be.

Author:  Steelafan77 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

free up $40 million in cap space: https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/p ... olbert-nfl

Author:  Still Lit [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ben wants to play beyond 2019

Lynch wrote:
TB wrote:
Regardless of where you stand on the subject, it's inarguable that as he gets older his fitness and conditioning becomes more and more important. At least, if he plans to stay healthy and keep playing at an elite level.


I think a more accurate way to put this, would be to state that as he gets older, it will take more attention to diet and exercise for Ben to maintain his normal level of fitness. He's been a pretty durable doughboy thus far, and really, that's all he needs to be.


So Ben should do what Tomlin does and just get by on talent alone. I see.

Page 4 of 12 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/