steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

How To Cheat The Cheatriots
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10206
Page 1 of 2

Author:  blu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  How To Cheat The Cheatriots

MSN is reporting today that the Eagles ran a totally fake walk through running all plays they weren't doing on the day before Super Bowl. I'm glad to see that the league (although probably not the Steelers) are figuring out how to negate the cheaters.

Author:  Jeemie [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

blu wrote:
MSN is reporting today that the Eagles ran a totally fake walk through running all plays they weren't doing on the day before Super Bowl. I'm glad to see that the league (although probably not the Steelers) are figuring out how to negate the cheaters.


The comment by the long snapper on this story is true. A walk-through doesn’t really do much except get you familiar with the field on which you’ll be playing.

Especially for the Super Bowl, when you’ve already had a few extra practices.

If you don’t know what you’re doing by the night before game day, you’re fucked anyway.

Author:  Kodiak [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

Jeemie wrote:
The comment by the long snapper on this story is true. A walk-through doesn’t really do much except get you familiar with the field on which you’ll be playing.


I was going to ask "why waste your time doing a fake walk thru"?

I also think the days of NE stealing info from a walk thru, especially in a domed stadium, are over. But one can imagine, if you did get to see a real walk thru, that in key situations you might be tipped by the formation and personnel of something you saw at the walk thru.

NE won 3 SB's by 3 points, 1 by 4 points, and another in OT....a handful of illicit micro-advantages could have been the difference in all of those. Not to mention getting there in the first place.

Author:  Donnie Brasco [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

Hahaha- great troll job by the Eagles!

Author:  955876 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

Someone on our staff would have left our play sheet on the field somewhere.

Author:  BethlehemSteel [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

Saw that report, very wise move.

Author:  Jeemie [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

Kodiak wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
The comment by the long snapper on this story is true. A walk-through doesn’t really do much except get you familiar with the field on which you’ll be playing.


I was going to ask "why waste your time doing a fake walk thru"?

I also think the days of NE stealing info from a walk thru, especially in a domed stadium, are over. But one can imagine, if you did get to see a real walk thru, that in key situations you might be tipped by the formation and personnel of something you saw at the walk thru.

NE won 3 SB's by 3 points, 1 by 4 points, and another in OT....a handful of illicit micro-advantages could have been the difference in all of those. Not to mention getting there in the first place.


They expect teams to have walk-throughs, so that's why you would go to the bother.

Author:  franco32 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

Haley would have left our game plan on a bar stool after some dude offered to bang his wife.

Author:  BarryFoster [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

franco32 wrote:
Haley would have left our game plan on a bar stool after some dude offered to bang his wife.


But not before Haley paid for the dude’s drinks as well

Author:  COR-TEN [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots

BarryFoster wrote:
franco32 wrote:
Haley would have left our game plan on a bar stool after some dude offered to bang his wife.


But not before Haley paid for the dude’s drinks as well
When is the part where he falls down a flight of stairs?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/