It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Dump Mike Mitchell for Tre Boston
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:32 pm 

jewelsongs wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
jewelsongs wrote:
Timmons would be a big improvement over Vince Williams. Pairing him with a speed ILB and moving Vince back to first off the bench would improve our situation greatly. Timmons can call the defense, solving a lot of our communication problems from last year. Depth with Vince and Dirty Red would be better as well.

Honestly, the Timmons that played here TWO YEARS AGO was not as good as VWill was this season.

Possibly, but I am thinking more about calling the defense. The Steelers failed miserably on that after Shazier went down. Gay did the best job, but was a real problem in coverage. If Timmons can solve that, I would be happy.

IIRC, Timmons wasn’t all that good at calling the defense. Lost that responsibility to a green Shazier in no time...

Post subject: Re: Dump Mike Mitchell for Tre Boston
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:15 pm 

An poison you know justifies it. Timmons>........ (any name) This is not the route I would go. Get down and enveloped in an evaluation process until you have at least 3-4 viable options.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7