It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3181
Denver will still draft a QB but wait until the 2nd round perhaps.

_________________
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
- Henri Poincaré


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13790
Quote:
@PSchrags
Compensation for Cordy Glenn trade:

Bills and Bengals swap 1st Round picks. Bills go to 12. Bengals go to 21. Teams also swap 5th and 6th round picks. https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/973296959762165760
Wow. The Bills scored here. From 21 down to 12. I'd love to see this type deal for the Steelers. 10 draft spots up....

Quote:
Chiefs expected to sign Sammy Watkins to 3-year deal http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... 3year-deal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3181
Bills are set to move to #3 and keep their #22 pick.

_________________
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
- Henri Poincaré


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
jebrick wrote:
Bills are set to move to #3 and keep their #22 pick.



Josh Allen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
3h3 hours ago
More
The #Chiefs are now adding a big weapon on defense: They plan to sign former #Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens to a deal worth $9M per year, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16584
Steelafan77 wrote:
Quote:
@PSchrags
Compensation for Cordy Glenn trade:

Bills and Bengals swap 1st Round picks. Bills go to 12. Bengals go to 21. Teams also swap 5th and 6th round picks. https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/973296959762165760
Wow. The Bills scored here. From 21 down to 12. I'd love to see this type deal for the Steelers. 10 draft spots up....

Quote:
Chiefs expected to sign Sammy Watkins to 3-year deal http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... 3year-deal

If you want to trade Decastro, we can do that.

_________________
VASteelerGuy wrote:
These refs suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16584
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
3h3 hours ago
More
The #Chiefs are now adding a big weapon on defense: They plan to sign former #Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens to a deal worth $9M per year, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

That would have been a good guy for the Steelers.

_________________
VASteelerGuy wrote:
These refs suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
bradshaw2ben wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
3h3 hours ago
More
The #Chiefs are now adding a big weapon on defense: They plan to sign former #Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens to a deal worth $9M per year, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

That would have been a good guy for the Steelers.




We'll probably bring back the ghost of Larry Timmons. Hope to hell it doesnt happen. Hes DONE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4854
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
If the NFL would go ahead and make the injury settlement on Shazier's contract a thing, 9 million is pretty much an exact replacement financially, while freeing up a high draft pick.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1538
bradshaw2ben wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
3h3 hours ago
More
The #Chiefs are now adding a big weapon on defense: They plan to sign former #Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens to a deal worth $9M per year, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

That would have been a good guy for the Steelers.

Wow, with a 2nd tier ILB like Hitchens getting $9M/per, I hate to think how we could afford any starter quality ILBs in FA.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4527
It looks like we are going into next season with the same defense from the Jax game minus Mitchell + 2 draft picks as new starters at LB and S or the ghost of L Timmons like Greek said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 pm
Posts: 666
Suwanee88 wrote:
It looks like we are going into next season with the same defense from the Jax game minus Mitchell + 2 draft picks as new starters at LB and S or the ghost of L Timmons like Greek said.


Thanks for the free reading Miss Cleo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Posts: 2156
Keep on keepin on
I predict it will be the exact same Starting team on O and D minus shazier
Adding a draft class and some back up ILB depth
And yes, Mitchell will be back competing for a starting spot with Wilcox or a rookie
ILB and S are the only possible points of change


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4249
Jets looking at Teddy Bridgewater KC signing Anthony Hitichins and Dolphins looking to sign Danny Amendola. For us Steelers fans can probably check back in a few weeks especially with our cap. Bears also signing Trey Burton from the eagles to a possibke 4 year deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4527
SOCALSTEEL wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
It looks like we are going into next season with the same defense from the Jax game minus Mitchell + 2 draft picks as new starters at LB and S or the ghost of L Timmons like Greek said.


Thanks for the free reading Miss Cleo.

Your welcome Francis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4527
Gonzo wrote:
Keep on keepin on
I predict it will be the exact same Starting team on O and D minus shazier
Adding a draft class and some back up ILB depth
And yes, Mitchell will be back competing for a starting spot with Wilcox or a rookie
ILB and S are the only possible points of change

Sadly I think you are right about Mitchell-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6990
Throw $14.5 mil at the rapper/RB/#2 WR.
Cut, Mitchell.
Re-sign Mitchell.
Bring back Timmons.
In a few weeks...sign a couple trash heap underJAGs.
Begin training for the draft podium dash.
Roll the dice in April, fingers crossed they can pick up a difference maker or three.
Handshake, back smack congrats on another “we do what we do” off season.
Three months worth of aviators shopping....

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4415
Jobus Rum wrote:
Throw $14.5 mil at the rapper/RB/#2 WR.
Cut, Mitchell.
Re-sign Mitchell.
Bring back Timmons.
In a few weeks...sign a couple trash heap underJAGs.
Begin training for the draft podium dash.
Roll the dice in April, fingers crossed they can pick up a difference maker or three.
Handshake, back smack congrats on another “we do what we do” off season.
Three months worth of aviators shopping....


We do what we do.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Quote:
Jacob Klinger

Verified account

@Jacob_Klinger_
3m3 minutes ago
More
Alejandro Villanueva joins Stephon Tuitt, David DeCastro and Antonio Brown as Steelers restructurees ahead of NFL free agency opening up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Quote:

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
12m12 minutes ago
More
The #Titans are signing CB Malcolm Butler on a 5-year contract worth more than $61M with more than $30M guaranteed, source said. Wow.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13790
bradshaw2ben wrote:
If you want to trade Decastro, we can do that.
I would love to trade DeCastro. Matt Feiler is a great back up ready to take that next step up. If not him then Finney can play RG. If I could net the 18th overall pick of the draft? Exchange 5th and 6th RND's to boot? Fuck yeah I do that Kevin Costner 'draft day' shit in a heartbeat. Then I target Derwin James...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13790
Quote:
@JFowlerESPN
Steelers restructuring LT Alejandro Villanueva’s contract. Expected to save close to $4 million in cap space by converting 2018 money to signing bonus. https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/ ... 0304455681


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4249
money is being throw around already


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
2m2 minutes ago
More
The #Ravens are expected to sign #Redskins FA WR Ryan Grant, source said. It’s a 4-year deal worth $29M with $14.5M guaranteed, source said. He gets a $10M signing bonus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9153
Quote:
Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
26m26 minutes ago
More
Former Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater plans to sign a one-year contract with the New York Jets when the new league year officially begins Wednesday, per @mortreport.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 14Thumb, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group