It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Burns. Mitchell.

The rest had their breakdowns too, but Burns and Mitchell were both just so flat-out awful.

^^^THIS

Excuses!! Where was cam Sutton who had a good showing vs NE if Burns wasnt up to par?? Mitchell was exhausted from all his pre game trash talk outside the Jax lockerroom...Tomlin was too busy looking ahead to NE to come up with anything resembling a winning gameplan vs Jax.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
All that production in terms of sacks and pressures, but all that vanished come playoff time. Great.

Leads me to believe that is almost entirely on coaching and not having this team focused for the Jacksonville game, even though they curb stomped us at Heinz just two months prior.

But back on topic, we need a secondary threat and a ILB.

Or coaching was keeping them afloat for a few weeks, and a quality opponent revealed that the front 7 was undermanned and worn down.

Seriously?? Gimme a break with the excuses, Tomlin and Tomlin only wears that performance vs Jax, another lesson learned (hopefully) dont look past your present opponent.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Burns. Mitchell.

The rest had their breakdowns too, but Burns and Mitchell were both just so flat-out awful.

^^^THIS

Excuses!! Where was cam Sutton who had a good showing vs NE if Burns wasnt up to par?? Mitchell was exhausted from all his pre game trash talk outside the Jax lockerroom...Tomlin was too busy looking ahead to NE to come up with anything resembling a winning gameplan vs Jax.

A case can be made Sutton should have played more, so you have a gripe there.

The replacements on hand for Mitchell were not significantly better so not so much of a gripe there.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 pm 

eemie"]
GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Burns. Mitchell.

^^^THIS

The replacements on hand for Mitchell were not significantly better so not so much of a gripe there.[/quote]

Jeemie, hes had at the very least 2 maybe 3 seasons to evalute Mitchells subpar performances and find a replacement, methinks Mitchell was a personal signing by Tomlin himself, banged the table for his contract and his signing..just my opinion i know.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:52 pm 

="Jeemie"]
GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Burns. Mitchell.

^^^THIS

The replacements on hand for Mitchell were not significantly better so not so much of a gripe there.[/quote]

...and Cam Sutton wasnt there more than likely because the lame ass gameplan called for zone coverage..and they didnt think Sutton could play zone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:28 pm 

Mitchell, if I remember correctly, has a groin injury he was trying to play through his first season. Then I think he had a shoulder problem, but others can verify.

Which means two of those three seasons he wasn't physically up to par. I'm not making excuses. I think he should be jettisoned as well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:32 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Burns. Mitchell.

^^^THIS

No thread will ever stay on topic again. Draft forum and Pittsburgh sports till training camp opens. See ya in July, gents! Let's Go Pens!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm 

Ice wrote:
No thread will ever stay on topic again.
It's tomlin's fault. And joey porter, of course. Those bastards just keep fucking up, even here.

Goddamnit!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm 

="Ice"]
GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Burns. Mitchell.

^^^THIS

No thread will ever stay on topic again. Draft forum and Pittsburgh sports till training camp opens. See ya in July, gents! Let's Go Pens![/quote]

How the is that off topic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:45 pm 

Replace MM with anyone, even Golden
Demote Burns, promote Sutton
Davis
Haden

Better already just making moves w what you already have

Now go get me some violent young men in the draft

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next