It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10829
Fuck him up the ass.

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22970
KC wrote:
Fuck him up the ass.


We'll leave you to take care of that...

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4007
blu wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Sure, El caught his fair share too. Point is, though Haley did run a few with the cards and chiefs, Tomlin is the wr screen addict, running far more than Haley could ever concieve of. Not sure why some of you insist on continued lies to self. Tomlin was the problem here, not Haley.

Seems like a recurring theme in your posts that no matter what the white guy is good & the black guy is bad. Meanwhile, AB has the genetics (his father was a star receiver in arena football)l & the work ethic & desire to develop his talent to become the best. I'm not surprised that Haley's takes credit


His username should give him away. The scumbag who used the same moniker on stillers-forums was identifying as a racist turd.

Anyway, regardless of all that, Lynch is the only Haley defender left, obviously.

_________________
Because Tomlin.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10829
Jeemie wrote:
KC wrote:
Fuck him up the ass.


We'll leave you to take care of that...


...and your mother knows I can be INCREDIBLE!!

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1373
Obviously wrote:
blu wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Sure, El caught his fair share too. Point is, though Haley did run a few with the cards and chiefs, Tomlin is the wr screen addict, running far more than Haley could ever concieve of. Not sure why some of you insist on continued lies to self. Tomlin was the problem here, not Haley.

Seems like a recurring theme in your posts that no matter what the white guy is good & the black guy is bad. Meanwhile, AB has the genetics (his father was a star receiver in arena football)l & the work ethic & desire to develop his talent to become the best. I'm not surprised that Haley's takes credit


His username should give him away. The scumbag who used the same moniker on stillers-forums was identifying as a racist turd.

Anyway, regardless of all that, Lynch is the only Haley defender left, obviously.


How many times are we gonna see that MT was orchestrating an abundance of WR screens?

Why would you think (or know, in your case) that Tomlin was the one who would script early plays doing exactly this?

Is it not the OC job to script early drives? Did you notice the conservative element in all these early plays?

Keep thinking that Tomlin couldn't wait to see these plays..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1373
Lynch wrote:
There's no data in this thread, but believe me, Tomlin is the wr screen king.
Haley ran a few when his hand was forced with subpar qb's, it's true. Tomlin insists upon running many, many more than that, while possessing a franchise qb... which one uses the poorest judgement in your eyes?


I've never heard or seen this from anyone else.

I am NOT a Tomlin supporter, by any stretch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9616
KC wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
KC wrote:
Fuck him up the ass.


We'll leave you to take care of that...


...and your mother knows I can be INCREDIBLE!!


My Dads say you really know how to work the prostate.

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
Can't wait next season... Hope like hell I have it wrong, but if I had to lay money down one way or the other, it'd be on the wr screen returning in full force.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22970
I remember when I believed “your mother” jokes were funny.

I think I was 8.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todd Haley on his Steelers tenure
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7254
Lynch wrote:
Can't wait next season... Hope like hell I have it wrong, but if I had to lay money down one way or the other, it'd be on the wr screen returning in full force.

In Cleveland.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Steelergenie and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group