It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 3833
Maybe a few years ago but think his time might have passed to


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 12705
Wasn't he suspended for PED's? No thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm
Posts: 1646
Yeah, I still can't get that image I saw of him once with the pointy nipples/perky breasts. It was so obvious he was roided up earlier in his career.

The thing is that there are going to be a lot of Cushings, a lot of ILBs and Safeties looking for a job after the draft, no need to jump the gun so early

_________________
We have got to come up with a better name for 'sub package defense'!! Any ideas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2283
Scunge wrote:
Yeah, I still can't get that image I saw of him once with the pointy nipples/perky breasts. It was so obvious he was roided up earlier in his career.

The thing is that there are going to be a lot of Cushings, a lot of ILBs and Safeties looking for a job after the draft, no need to jump the gun so early


Image

Gynecomastia for sure.

Looks like he had corrective surgery though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6427
Good post. We need a new thread for every player released or about to be be released.

Only way to stay on top of things.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 3833
Just trying to Help out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5371
fortythree wrote:
Scunge wrote:
Yeah, I still can't get that image I saw of him once with the pointy nipples/perky breasts. It was so obvious he was roided up earlier in his career.

The thing is that there are going to be a lot of Cushings, a lot of ILBs and Safeties looking for a job after the draft, no need to jump the gun so early


Image

Gynecomastia for sure.

Looks like he had corrective surgery though.


That's wild. I've known a lot of guys that have juiced and I can't say I've ever seen anything like that in any of them. I did know a guy who was a borderline genius bookwork type that had something similar to that. Not an athlete or anyone that ever worked out. I think it's a lot to do with genetics. Ive also found the whole "roid rage" thing to be a myth also.

But i'd probably go deep into debt if I had to, to get that fixed as a young man.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 3833
I think this year the Steelers will be fast to add a Ilb in FA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 3757
BarryFoster wrote:
Good post. We need a new thread for every player released or about to be be released.

Only way to stay on top of things.


steelmann58 is one of my favorite posters. He always brings the house!

_________________
Because Tomlin.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brian Cushing to be released
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1304
Cushing has always reminded me of a guy that was a modern day version of Lyle Alzado or Bill Romanowski, although, with much less natural football talent. I always assumed he was on twice as much juice than the next highest guy in the league.

He sucks now and I want no part of him on the Steelers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group