steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Draft Shaq Griffin
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10295
Page 4 of 5

Author:  bradshaw2ben [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

GreekSteel wrote:
i saw that and looked like his brother finished a whisker ahgead of him.

He's no doubt ahead of Julio and Barkley, though-- it sure seems legit. If anything, I think his brother's time might have been a touch faster than timed.

Author:  Steel Mike [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

After watching the Steelers try to tackle the past few years, it'd be nice to watch a guy actually use his shoulders and wrap up.

Author:  R S [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

GreekSteel wrote:
i saw that and looked like his brother finished a whisker ahgead of him.


I think you're right. He ran more of a pedestrian 4.39 than a 4.38. DND!

Author:  GreekSteel [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

R S wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
i saw that and looked like his brother finished a whisker ahgead of him.


I think you're right. He ran more of a pedestrian 4.39 than a 4.38. DND!




whatever i dont think hes a sub 4.4 guy but even at 4.38 a 220 lb 1 armed guy at ILB in the NFL?? ill believe it when i see it and no way hes going top 50 in this draft

Author:  R S [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.

Author:  GreekSteel [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

R S wrote:
Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.




did this guy lick your balls?? a 4.4 guy with 1 HAND aint goin top 50 imo and also imo wont make it in the nfl as an ilb or s..now kindly go fuck yourself

Author:  Steel Mike [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

R S wrote:
Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.


Yeah seriously, I don't get it. Dude can play and had a great showing at the combine.

Author:  Still Lit [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

GreekSteel wrote:
R S wrote:
Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.




did this guy lick your balls?? a 4.4 guy with 1 HAND aint goin top 50 imo and also imo wont make it in the nfl as an ilb or s..now kindly go fuck yourself


Did he grab yours without permission?

:lol:

Author:  GreekSteel [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

Still Lit wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
R S wrote:
Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.




did this guy lick your balls?? a 4.4 guy with 1 HAND aint goin top 50 imo and also imo wont make it in the nfl as an ilb or s..now kindly go fuck yourself


Did he grab yours without permission?

:lol:




...and in runs RS' knight in shining armour, dont be jealous dude, we're just joking around RS is all yours.

Author:  KCSteeler [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draft Shaq Griffin

Steel Mike wrote:
After watching the Steelers try to tackle the past few years, it'd be nice to watch a guy actually use his shoulders and wrap up.


This. Jesus Christ, the guy is a killer. I would take him in a second!

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/