It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AB vs. Jerry Rice at 30
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15945
VeritasSteel wrote:
We did say that it had to be competent QB play. B2B you know better than anyone here that Jones and Vick aren't where Ben is as far as arm talent and knowledge of the offense. Let's be honest, they are closer to my nephew how likes fashion in talent than they are to Ben.

QB starts with AB since start of 2011:
charlie batch (3), Leftwich (1), Michael Vick (3), Landry Jones (2)

Would you say, on average, that those 9 starts are about the same as 9 starts from Blake Bortles? That might even be better than Blake Bortles.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AB vs. Jerry Rice at 30
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4263
bradshaw2ben wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
We did say that it had to be competent QB play. B2B you know better than anyone here that Jones and Vick aren't where Ben is as far as arm talent and knowledge of the offense. Let's be honest, they are closer to my nephew how likes fashion in talent than they are to Ben.

QB starts with AB since start of 2011:
charlie batch (3), Leftwich (1), Michael Vick (3), Landry Jones (2)

Would you say, on average, that those 9 starts are about the same as 9 starts from Blake Bortles? That might even be better than Blake Bortles.


Yea it's too bad those 4 Qbs couldn't face the Steelers defense or else their numbers might be even better!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AB vs. Jerry Rice at 30
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9299
So AB can only do AB things because of Ben, hunh?

I guess someone forgot to tell AB he’s not supposed to be a generational talent when Jones is throwing the ball.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2 ... s-nfl-news

Image

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AB vs. Jerry Rice at 30
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10307
love ab . he does amazing things and put up great numbers in pass happy nfl. ab is no jerry rice!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AB vs. Jerry Rice at 30
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15945
AB is still fucking great, man. Never said he wasn't.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AB vs. Jerry Rice at 30
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9299
bradshaw2ben wrote:
AB is still fucking great, man. Never said he wasn't.


Not necessarily targeted at any given poster.

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JackSplat58 and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group