It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: NFL GamePass for preseason?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm 

I signed up for a free 1-week trial (again, using VPN).

Annual plan works out to about $180....weekly subs are just over $20. I'll need to figure out how many times PIT will be on national tv.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm 

stillthere wrote:
PittWest wrote:
Edit 2 -

I'm also considering recording all the games this season and making them available either as an FTP or torrent download. I figured I'd try to gauge the interest in this beforehand so I'm not wasting my time if nobody is interested

If you want to record and host I would be interested. Keep me posted about that.

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-VOD-Full-events-(eventos-completos)

This website has the games up for torrent or file host download a few hours after each of the games are over. If the Steelers are on at 1pm the game is usually available for download by the time the night game starts. I had the last 5 seasons on a hard drive and the fucker crapped out on me so I only have the last year and a half now plus some random games like superbowls and certain performances that intrigued me plus some college games that I fancied. I also use a russian torrent tracker

http://rutracker.net/forum/index.php

Found another torrent site last season and just tracked it down in my bookmarks if anyone is interested in downloading games after they are posted online.

https://www.sport-video.org.ua/august2018-2.html

You just need to install a translator plug in and it changes all the words to english. I use the russian one for NHL games as well they usually have multiple sources for games NBC, CBC, some European channel. Also post a few hours after the final whistle. Also both of the mentioned sites have all the commercials removed so it is a clean viewing experience. The one thing I really like about Gamepass is having access to the All-22 film still deciding if I want to throw the coin out for both season pass and gamepass this year. I got lucky since my building doesn't allow dishes for units they allow me to sign up through the web based interface and I put it on my firestick and can use it anywhere there is wifi or my tablet or phone or laptop. I enjoyed it last year only issue is the feed is about 20 seconds behind live so typing in game threads is a bit of a bummer because you either see what is about to happen or you are late in reacting to thing in thread.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 pm 

stillthere wrote:
I had the last 5 seasons on a hard drive and the fucker crapped out on me ...

Cloud storage. I have like 100GB of FREE online storage. I'm sure you can easily put together more with a little effort.

But they've gotten less generous. Although I think MEGA is offering 50GB of free storage. You have to watch that they aren't promo offers that go away after a year, though.