It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: God I would love to just curbstomp the Ravens on Sunday
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:42 pm 

Curb stomp would be cool...but just give me the win. All I want.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:17 pm 

Let's walk away with any type of victory

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 pm 

fortythree wrote:
I absolutely can see 42 points with Bell and Miller. Bell is the best back in the NFL, Miller is great when he's left wide open (lol). The Ravens can't shut down everyone on offense. Lance Moore and Markus Wheaton can make plays too.

Youre 100% right, Bell is the best back in the league. When you factor in Bell's position flexibility and ball security its not really even close. And yes Moore and Wheaton can make plays. Hopefully against the 4th and 5th best DBs the ravens have they should be stellar.

I just believe that any DC with common sense has seen all they need to see out of Bryant, Bell, and Brown to make sure they dont beat you in the passing game. They only way I see they can avoid getting into a scoring fest is by getting lots DBs on the field and ceeding the run on our side of the 50.

My long winded explanation was to say that the Ravens are going to try to slow the game down by daring us to run underneath all that coverage. I am sure they'll take 5 per rush over 10 per pass attempt all day. I really hope I am wrong. Like off by +20 points wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:46 pm 

Bell is having a great year. But he's not the best back in the league. DeMarco Murray is. He's gotten more carries yes, but he's scored a ton more TDs (7 vs 2).

This is what mediocrity looks like.

Last edited by SteelBack on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:48 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Curb stomp would be cool...but just give me the win. All I want.

Exactly right....21-20, 11-10 or 3 to fuckin' 2....any of those would be just fine with me; I'd be ecstatic.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:49 pm 

steelmann58 wrote:
Let's walk away with any type of victory

Amen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 pm 

SteelBack wrote:
Bell is having a great year. But he's not the best back in the league. DeMarco Murray is. He's gotten more carries yes, but he's scored a ton more TDs.

Only considering rushing I would agree. But when you factor in Bells other attributes and he doesnt put the ball on the carpet. You have to give him the nod. Not taking anything away from Murray but Dallas run blocking is some of the best I have seen. Murray isnt searching for holes because they are wide open.

Murray has 5 fumbles in good to fair weather. He can easily double that playing in December can't be the best if they dont give you the ball in crunch time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:59 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
SteelBack wrote:
Bell is having a great year. But he's not the best back in the league. DeMarco Murray is. He's gotten more carries yes, but he's scored a ton more TDs.

Only considering rushing I would agree. But when you factor in Bells other attributes and he doesnt put the ball on the carpet. You have to give him the nod. Not taking anything away from Murray but Dallas run blocking is some of the best I have seen. Murray isnt searching for holes because they are wide open.

Murray has 5 fumbles in good to fair weather. He can easily double that playing in December can't be the best if they dont give you the ball in crunch time.

had a sixth fumble on his last catch for a loss in OT on the last drive..........luckily it rolled out of bounds.....
the fumble inside the 5 yard line may have cost them the game........

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 pm 

also love how Tony Romo talked about how the turnovers hurt them during the press conference...................wonder if he had two picks he would have said that.
you neve hear Ben ppoint out things like that............
he probably protects his teammates more than any QB will do when talking to the press........

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 pm 

Stosh-67 wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
SteelBack wrote:

had a sixth fumble on his last catch for a loss in OT on the last drive..........luckily it rolled out of bounds.....
the fumble inside the 5 yard line may have cost them the game........

Yeah sorry man. I know that you had skin in the game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next