It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Will Shazier play two games in a row this season?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:25 pm 

Shit...
Beckham the hall of fame talent, Eli's number one target 31 of 50 targets for 463 yards 3TDs
Markus Wheaton the dud, Bens number 3 target after AB and LeVeon, 35 of 58, 436 yards 2 TDs

The Steelers wanted Donald or Shazier. They were in no trade up mode, they needed every pick. They got their number two choice. The Ravens would have taken Shazier had we passed on him. Let the kid heal. Injuries happen. People who have no patience find themselves trading Johnny Unitas and losing for 42 years straight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm 

Iron_City wrote:
straightoutofClemson wrote:

This is about the half dozenth time I've been trolled for no reason without a response from any mod.

Don't ask them to put you on ignore, that doesn't work either

I know your not Zivco. But damned glad to have you back and tell him I said hi

I've been thinking he's FC too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:48 pm 

I'm not FC either.

If you read other Steeler boards there are a large number of Shazier doubters. The specific criticisms I've leveled, I've read of elsewhere, although I was aware of them previously. I just love football and watch alot of it.

I've not done much writing since ES 102 and I'm often looking over my shoulder when posting. But then this a message board in the age of the text message, not an English composition board, so my thinking is the standard rules of English aren't a legitimate bitch unless it's incomprehensible.

And it's really not much to play detective with.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:01 pm 

I'm not FC either.

If you read other Steeler boards there are a large number of Shazier doubters. The specific criticisms I've leveled, I've read of elsewhere, although I was aware of them previously. I just love football and watch alot of it.

I've not done much writing since ES 102 and I'm often looking over my shoulder when posting. But then this a message board in the age of the text message, not an English composition board, so my thinking is the standard rules of English aren't a legitimate bitch unless it's incomprehensible.

And it's really not much to play detective with.

What do you think about small framed players?

Risky?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 pm 

VanWilder wrote:
Iron_City wrote:

This is about the half dozenth time I've been trolled for no reason without a response from any mod.

Don't ask them to put you on ignore, that doesn't work either

I know your not Zivco. But damned glad to have you back and tell him I said hi

I've been thinking he's FC too.

I don't think FC is the kind of guy to start a new screen name and post under that. I only know him from this message board but he didn't seem like a pussy that was afraid to come back and post again under his original screen name. I don't get anyone would do that unless they were banned and I can't see coming back to any board that banned me. Of course I don't know the whole story about why he left either but that's my opinion.

Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:20 pm 

Depends on the tape. To a lesser degree the position.

Thoughts on kick return or the fishing in Arkansas? Kind of funny that the representitive of the ultimate Steeler grind them out rb is in favor of the hit on 18 offense.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:23 pm 

Depends on the tape. To a lesser degree the position.

Thoughts on kick return or the fishing in Arkansas? Kind of funny that the representitive of the ultimate Steeler grind them out rb is in favor of the hit on 18 offense.

Largemouth bass fishing? Catfish?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:31 pm 

Foster road off into the sunset to bass fish but you know it was a wise ass querie to a wise ass querie.

I just don't get this fascination with my identity. I've said in no uncertain terms I'm neither. I haven't broke any rules- not even derailing a topic as is the case here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:36 pm 

Foster road off into the sunset to bass fish but you know it was a wise ass querie to a wise ass querie.

I just don't get this fascination with my identity. I've said in no uncertain terms I'm neither. I haven't broke any rules- not even derailing a topic as is the case here.

Lighten up. I'm an avid fisherman.

Go Steelers!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 pm 

Strom Detmer wrote:
Shit...
Beckham the hall of fame talent, Eli's number one target 31 of 50 targets for 463 yards 3TDs
Markus Wheaton the dud, Bens number 3 target after AB and LeVeon, 35 of 58, 436 yards 2 TDs

The Steelers wanted Donald or Shazier. They were in no trade up mode, they needed every pick. They got their number two choice. The Ravens would have taken Shazier had we passed on him. Let the kid heal. Injuries happen. People who have no patience find themselves trading Johnny Unitas and losing for 42 years straight.

Relax.

I didn't realize Beckham was taken before Shazier.

But Beckham is going to be a star.

I'l be shocked if Shazier becomes a star.

That's about the the size of it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next