It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The Rules
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:25 pm 

Rules

In season the zone blitz forum will be strictly moderated Off topic threads are not permitted in this forum

-No personal attacks
-No Trolling
-No Religion
-No Politics
-No Social issues
-No Racial attacks or slurs
-No Sexual slurs
-If you flag a post it better be for cause. HN and Fury work full time jobs and have kids...We don't need BS.
-If in doubt don't post it.

Trolling I define as The art of deliberately cleverly pissing people off without offering something to the board of substance

Critics post and offer nothing of substance...They offer opinions on posts or posters.

If a post went something like this...I wonder where you know who is (in regards to an opinion or something he was wrong about)....That is trolling. That's looking to shame embarrass or piss off a poster. If a post goes where is FC I have not seen him in a week...That is genuine concern and not a problem.

See we have some kinder gentler millennial posters at this site now...We can't have bullying.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]