It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bell facing 4 game suspension for missing drug test
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:22 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Bell and Bryant must really like the chronic. I mean, between both, how much $$$ is this going to tally up to in lost game checks?

It's hard to believe the $$$ lost doesn't resonate. That is either utter stupidity or an insane love for pot.

yep..martavios 2.0...just utterly ridiculous! wasn't he wanting 15million a year? your high son!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:32 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Bell and Bryant must really like the chronic. I mean, between both, how much $$$ is this going to tally up to in lost game checks?

It's hard to believe the $$$ lost doesn't resonate. That is either utter stupidity or an insane love for pot.

Yeah- I can't figure that part of it out.

When I was in college, I smoked pot (among other things)...and I mean, REALLY smoked it. Like...smoked it every day smoked it...smoked away a potential 3.70-4.00 GPA down to a 3.30 GPA smoked it (which was a bad enough mistake).

But when it was time to go job-hunting after college, I quit without a second thought. Down from every day, several times a day to zero times a day.

And it was no problem to do that....and I wasn't going after millions of dollars...just an entry-level job.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:38 am 

JackLambert58 wrote:
burghboy wrote:
JackLambert58 wrote:
COMPLETE FUCKING MORON!!! Jettison his sorry fucking ass right fucking now!

Thank you for getting the dumbest thing I'll hear all day out of the way so early in the morning.

Agree. Jesus jumpin' Christ people here post without thinking lol

Without thinking that Le'veon Bell already had a suspension for possession of pot.
Without thinking that Le'veon Bell is a totally selfish POS by not showing up for a drug test. Either that or completely fucking stupid.
Without thinking that Le'veon Bell when healthy can't stay on the fucking field to save his life.
Without thinking that Le'veon Bell is busy producing rap songs demanding $15mil a year.
Without thinking that Roger Goodell isn't some sort of benevolent soul that will give Bell a break for whatever reason after slamming one of the NFL's golden boys for deflated footballs.

Yeah Luca, I didn't think at all before I posted that above.

And burghboy, glad to have provided you some entertainment this morning, because nothing about this story is good for the Steelers. However, if you can tell me what good this situation produces, I'll gladly retract my post.

It would be a really good situation for the team that picked him for the 3/4 of the season he is eligible to play. Now OBVIOUSLY the situation sucks but cutting him would be just about the dumbest fucking thing to do. Even if you wanted to get rid of him if you had suggested a trade it would make more sense.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:45 am 

Quote:
Le'Veon BellTweets
@L_Bell26

Pittsburgh Steeler RB #26...just here to love the Lord and to be a better man than the next man...I just wanna make my mom proud and allow her to live at ease!

FAIL!

Jeemie wrote:
You know, back in 2010, Art Rooney II went nuts and unloaded Santonio Holmes because he kept getting into trouble. And almost unloaded Ben.

Six years later...we still have this recurring problem of our players getting into trouble...and I'm not just talking about Bryant and Bell...Ta'amu...Adams...Pouncey...Saunders...

If it is the "buddy buddy" culture that Mike Tomlin has instituted, why isn't Art II doing something about it?

After 2010, he seemed to stop caring about it.

Same problems, but the truth is, not the same relative importance to this team...

I still contend that The Great Holmes Incident was due to timing (Milledgeville), and meant at least partly to be a message to Ben to straighten up or else...

I'd say the results have payed off pretty huge.

Mind you, these current fuckups are a big part of this offense, but the most important piece to this offense is off the discipline radar...

They won't likely be "unloaded" ala Holmes, but their days are numbered with a Rooney-owned organization, book it...

...but I hear you...the Tomlin "Lack o' Discipline" train keeps rolling along...

Well that should put an end to the long term contract speculation over Bell.

Hey maybe the oddsmakers are right and Bell is overrated.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:48 am 

Steeledge wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
Is he stupid? yes sure HE'S A RETARD and should be more responsible, but fuck the NFL, why bother with this drug testing shit? Do fans care? I don't. I'd rather see the best players out there, I don't care if they get high or drunk. Would any of you be pissed if you knew a pothead was playing every Sunday? Weed does not enhance performance so they are doing it? to display morality. Nothing more! Go ahead and rip me, I don't care! Fuck the NFL and PC USA too! When you read about the good old days, Bobby Layne in the huddle hung over, everyone thinks it's funny and cool, then you hate on the modern day equivilants

...oh, great...

can you please go back to your "not paying attention" hole, Nick?

:roll:

I'm just losing interest in the whole NFL to be honest, you might enjoy it, I just don't see any other sports entity spend so much time on "policing" people like the NFL does. It's a true refelction of America, lets chase Freddy Gray down the alley 50 times a year to get those 2 little crack rocks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 am 

For Fuck Fucking sakes. Getting harder and harder for me to care when these fucking idiots themselves don't even give a shit. Beyond fucking stupid. Wow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 am 

man what a mistake no big contract now. Hope his rap career goes well because there he can get away there smoking Weed. I blame Tomlin a lot but not for this they are grown men over 21 so they have to be held accountable themselves. I said Grown not Always smart Men

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:53 am 

Jeemie wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
Is he stupid? yes sure HE'S A RETARD and should be more responsible, but fuck the NFL, why bother with this drug testing shit? Do fans care? I don't. I'd rather see the best players out there, I don't care if they get high or drunk. Would any of you be pissed if you knew a pothead was playing every Sunday? Weed does not enhance performance so they are doing it? to display morality. Nothing more! Go ahead and rip me, I don't care! Fuck the NFL and PC USA too! When you read about the good old days, Bobby Layne in the huddle hung over, everyone thinks it's funny and cool, then you hate on the modern day equivilants

Nick- probably 90+% of the posters here believe that this shouldn't be an issue.

However, until such time as the NFL changes its rules, the players have to conform...and if they can't, we can't be carrying them around on our team.

So what's wrong with saying it? I know a lot of people here agree with my, so why does it bother people to hear it said? What audience is the NFL trying to play to with all the aggressive policing they do?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next