It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Football Erotica
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 am 

Just heard this term from one of the dweebs on NFLN's Good Morning Football (Two dweebs on that show, Nate Burleson comes off catching the dweeb bug from these two fucks.....then there's Kay Adams...who I think is hot).

Anyway, the one dweeb used this term relative to watching LBell running with the football.

For me....Football Erotica would be beating the Patriots in Foxboro in the AFCCG. Of course, always said, I'll be rooting like hell for the Texans on Saturday night so that the Steelers bypass that trip.

Post subject: Re: Football Erotica
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:26 am 

I love Kay Adams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:33 am 

Does she still wear the glasses.

I love a hot woman that wears glasses.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Just heard this term from one of the dweebs on NFLN's Good Morning Football (Two dweebs on that show, Nate Burleson comes off catching the dweeb bug from these two fucks.....then there's Kay Adams...who I think is hot).

Anyway, the one dweeb used this term relative to watching LBell running with the football.

For me....Football Erotica would be beating the Patriots in Foxboro in the AFCCG. Of course, always said, I'll be rooting like hell for the Texans on Saturday night so that the Steelers bypass that trip.

Me too Swiss. It would be epic. Also, I too will be rooting like hell for Houston and like you said in another post, slim chance. I'll hope Clowney some how finds a way to break Toms leg.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:07 am 

I preferred Molly Qerim. I also dig Erin Coscarelli. Then there's Lindsay Rhodes... :shock: all of whom who are much hotter than Kay Adams. Kay is decent though. It's a ploy the network implements to keep male viewers engaged. Works for me. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:41 am 

I would love to see Clowney destroy Brady, and a home AFC championship for our boys.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:35 am 

The Rose Bowl and last night's game were both bukake fests.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
I preferred Molly Qerim. I also dig Erin Coscarelli. Then there's Lindsay Rhodes... :shock: all of whom who are much hotter than Kay Adams. Kay is decent though. It's a ploy the network implements to keep male viewers engaged. Works for me. 8-)

ya..that erin coscarelli made my loins tingle..when she on now? the others aren't chopped liver. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:08 am 

bam morris wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:

ya..that erin coscarelli made my loins tingle..when she on now? the others aren't chopped liver. :D

She had been in on the same time slot where Kay Adams is now....but they revamped the show. She's still with NFLN....maybe the Up to The Minute show? Not on as much though.