It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:25 pm
Posts: 133
When you think of the Pittsburgh Steelers over the last half century, you think of fierceness, concentration, ability to summon up whatever it takes when it is most needed.

Franco, Swann, Bradshaw, Lambert, Greene from the Golden Age.

During this season, and maybe for the current Silver Age we are living in, that guy is James Harrison.

He does whatever is needed, whatever it takes. One of the Steeler immortals.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 2884
Location: Upstate NY
He is a legend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 5389
James Harrison is an all-time Steeler great worthy of mention along with any of the greats from the 70's. The epitome of what being a Steeler is all about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 6873
Poltargyst wrote:
James Harrison is an all-time Steeler great worthy of mention along with any of the greats from the 70's. The epitome of what being a Steeler is all about.


This.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 pm
Posts: 974
How fucked would this defense be if he didn't find the fountain of youth?

_________________
Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 13895
StainlessSteel wrote:
When you think of the Pittsburgh Steelers over the last half century, you think of fierceness, concentration, ability to summon up whatever it takes when it is most needed.

Franco, Swann, Bradshaw, Lambert, Greene from the Golden Age.

During this season, and maybe for the current Silver Age we are living in, that guy is James Harrison.

He does whatever is needed, whatever it takes. One of the Steeler immortals.

Image

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 20213
I can't believe we won a game in part because Deebo drew a holding call.

Although he's be getting them a little more lately, so maybe the NFL isn't so angry with him anymore... :lol:

On another thought, think he'll be selected for a random drug screen this week?

_________________
Bill Walsh: “Your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 816
I'm really glad that he can $350,000 to keep his body at a high level.

Bring on another drug test!

:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Deebo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 am 
Online

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 1627
Jeemie wrote:
I can't believe we won a game in part because Deebo drew a holding call.

Although he's be getting them a little more lately, so maybe the NFL isn't so angry with him anymore... :lol:

On another thought, think he'll be selected for a random drug screen this week?


With Roger in the crowd nonetheless. :o


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], JackSplat58 and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group