It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This game is more than just about another SB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 am 

This game means a lot to the future of football as well, and to our future as Steeler fans. To have these cheating fucks make it to another SB after all the drama they put the football world through with deflategate, and how they still pretend like the term deflator is a term describing a fat man losing weight, as if we are all too stupid to know better, would be a way of justifying their actions yet again. We also have a history against these fucks, and it isn't good, but even more important is that we are a team that will be here again one day, probably sooner than they will. Brady will eventually submit to father time like everyone else, and it most likely will not be too far from now. This might very likely be one of the last real runs these guys make in the Brady era, in which they stand a real chance at success. If they win it all now, then we have to feel that pain for a good decade every time we meet them. They will always have the, well you couldn't win against our best teams, when Brady was in his prime.

Between the combination of them nullifying any punishment for cheating AGAIN, and having to deal with the fallout of being the last team to be able to stop them and failing, is just too much. This is a team that does not deserve to even go to the SB, and we HAVE to stop them. Having these guys named as SB participants, or even worse winning the damn thing, would be like spitting in the face of decency and ignoring fair and ethical play in favor of just winning. Professional football as we know it cannot survive in that way. The more people realize its just who can cheat the best and get away with it, the more people lose interest. Who would even want to start their kids into a sport where hard work and dedication loses out to underhanded back door scams ? This is a must win for more reasons than just going to another SB.

Post subject: Re: This game is more than just about another SB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:51 am 

Sounds like you're going to be in really shitty mood if the Steelers s lose. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 am 

No one wants marsha with a 7th SB appearance and No one wants marsha with 5 rings. Nuff said...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:13 am 

Awesome, Naelae.

This is a must-stop-them game.

Whichever team wins this becomes the 1st team to win 9 AFC Championships. If Pats win, now Brady is moving in for possibly a record 5th SB.

It's all too much to give to these slimey pieces of shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:04 pm 

Naelae wrote:
Having these guys named as SB participants, or even worse winning the damn thing, would be like spitting in the face of decency and ignoring fair and ethical play in favor of just winning.
Do you live in america? It's all about winning. Nobody gives a fuck about how you win, as long as you win. This is sewn into the fabric of "america." I'm surprised you still think there is 'decency' in life. . .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 pm 

this game ben can rid himself of the pat-brady monkey on his back! a great performance like rogers had last week would cement his legacy. not to mention build up the entire team..tho there is one more important game..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:33 pm 

Naelae, I'm in agreement with you great post!

Cor-Ten, Decency is always in play the majority of people are decent its just that the minority is more vocal. =)

Though I don't look for role-models on a football team just revel in my surprise when I find one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:18 pm 

yeah, i don't care about deflategate or punishing the Pats for it, but keeping Brady from #5 is at least as much motivation as Ben getting #3 for himself

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:27 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Sounds like you're going to be in really shitty mood if the Steelers s lose. :lol:

All of what the OP says I agree with.

As far as in a shifty mood if the outcome isn't in our favor I would suspect the majority of us here will pretty miserable company if that happens.

I'll add: this game if we pull out the W will give me allow me to kindly state that the Pats are easier to beat when they can't cheat. Knowing them, even though people have openly stated the communication issues while at Foxboro I won't be a bit surprised if that happens yet again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 pm 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

All of what the OP says I agree with.

As far as in a shifty mood if the outcome isn't in our favor I would suspect the majority of us here will pretty miserable company if that happens.

I'll add: this game if we pull out the W will give me allow me to kindly state that the Pats are easier to beat when they can't cheat. Knowing them, even though people have openly stated the communication issues while at Foxboro I won't be a bit surprised if that happens yet again.

The OP borders on hsyteria. Is he talking about the Patriots or Nazi Germany?