It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Behind Enemy Lines: Super Bowl Week
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:49 pm 

I've long maintained, that with the exception of The Pompous Fuck Robert Kraft, I'm not so much bothered by the Patriots as an organization as much as I am by the majority of the douchebag New England media and the fuckfaces that call in to support their endeavor.

Fueling most of my displeasure currently is all of the time and attention focused on the upcoming presentation of the Lombardi Trophy...and the discomfort for The Ginger Fuck Roger Goodell in presenting the trophy to The Pompous Fuck, and by extension to Belichick and Brady, et al....the reaction of Brady, blah, blah, blah, fuckin' blah.

Just win the fuckin' thing first, you fuckin' nimrods, before you worry about the trophy presentation. And in that crew of fuckwads that I'm siting, I'm including Tom Brady, Sr. I've really nothing against Brady, Jr.....though I do root for him to break his fuckin' leg every Sunday, and best believe I'll be rooting for same next Sunday. But...his old man should learn to Shut the Fuck Up!

Post subject: Re: Behind Enemy Lines: Super Bowl Week
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:36 pm 

Personally I'm praying for a meteor strike at Logan Intl as the Pats complete boarding.....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:38 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Personally I'm praying for a meteor strike at Logan Intl as the Pats complete boarding.....

Amen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:44 pm 

Brady Sr's media blather about Goodell was legendary....but hopefully Atlanta takes care of business and shuts their entire foaming psychopathic pieholes

Script is there for the 31 to growl and give the good soldier Blank a title. Team is better too by the way

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:37 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
I've long maintained, that with the exception of The Pompous Fuck Robert Kraft, I'm not so much bothered by the Patriots as an organization as much as I am by the majority of the douchebag New England media and the fuckfaces that call in to support their endeavor.

Fueling most of my displeasure currently is all of the time and attention focused on the upcoming presentation of the Lombardi Trophy...and the discomfort for The Ginger Fuck Roger Goodell in presenting the trophy to The Pompous Fuck, and by extension to Belichick and Brady, et al....the reaction of Brady, blah, blah, blah, fuckin' blah.

Just win the fuckin' thing first, you fuckin' nimrods, before you worry about the trophy presentation. And in that crew of fuckwads that I'm siting, I'm including Tom Brady, Sr. I've really nothing against Brady, Jr.....though I do root for him to break his fuckin' leg every Sunday, and best believe I'll be rooting for same next Sunday. But...his old man should learn to Shut the Fuck Up!

I really feel for you Swiss! I am still nowhere near over this loss. I get some shit from some colleagues in NE, don't think I can handle living behind the lines.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 pm 

Suwanee88 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

I really feel for you Swiss! I am still nowhere near over this loss. I get some shit from some colleagues in NE, don't think I can handle living behind the lines.

The people I come in contact with aren't bad, Suwanee. I just need to learn to turn off the radio and the local news.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:32 pm 

One week removed from yet another debacle in Foxboro of which I was in attendance, and I have received hardly any guff. Most of my colleagues who are Patriots fans have just talked about the game with me, and asked me if I had a good time regardless of the result, that kind of stuff. Like Swiss, I usually give them more shit than I get.

I've long since kept the local radio douchebags turned off. They're fucking idiots and know fuck all about the game.

Here's the thing that gets me about most Pats fans. They incessantly whine about their "haters" like it's the Pats vs. The world. FFS, you'd think after all this time they'd figure out that great teams have fucking haters. God knows the Steelers have them. So do the Cowboys. So do the Packers, Yankees, Canadiens, Celtics, Lakers, Man United, etc etc. So nauseating to hear.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:48 am 

JackLambert58 wrote:
One week removed from yet another debacle in Foxboro of which I was in attendance, and I have received hardly any guff. Most of my colleagues who are Patriots fans have just talked about the game with me, and asked me if I had a good time regardless of the result, that kind of stuff. Like Swiss, I usually give them more shit than I get.

I've long since kept the local radio douchebags turned off. They're fucking idiots and know fuck all about the game.

Here's the thing that gets me about most Pats fans. They incessantly whine about their "haters" like it's the Pats vs. The world. FFS, you'd think after all this time they'd figure out that great teams have fucking haters. God knows the Steelers have them. So do the Cowboys. So do the Packers, Yankees, Canadiens, Celtics, Lakers, Man United, etc etc. So nauseating to hear.

True about how they whine about the haters!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:43 am 

BarryFoster wrote:

Would that mean the Steelers would get the call to go ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:59 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Brady Sr's media blather about Goodell was legendary....but hopefully Atlanta takes care of business and shuts their entire foaming psychopathic pieholes

Script is there for the 31 to growl and give the good soldier Blank a title. Team is better too by the way

How do you know the Falcons are better if it's rigged?

Maybe they're just rigged to be better. Maybe the Browns are actually the most talented team but the booker won't let them get over.