It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 7544
Released:


Giants released RB Rashad Jennings.
Giants released WR Victor Cruz
Larry Donnell - TE - Giants - NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports the Giants will move on from free agent TE Larry Donnell.
Jack Doyle - TE - Colts - The Indianapolis Star expects Jack Doyle to test free agency
Ryan Fitzpatrick - QB - Free Agent - Jets voided the last year of Ryan Fitzpatrick's contract, making him a free agent.
LeGarrette Blount - RB - Patriots - Impending free agent LeGarrette Blount said he hopes to re-sign with the Patriots.
Latavius Murray - RB - Raiders - The San Francisco Chronicle's Vic Tafur expects the Raiders to move on from free agent Latavius Murray.


Draft -
Reuben Foster - LB - Player - Alabama ILB Reuben Foster will be sidelined four months after undergoing surgery to repair a torn right rotator cuff.

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 11212
A link for 2017 free agents. http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/6 ... agent-list


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm
Posts: 685
Reuben Foster is one tough 'sum bitch. Played hurt most of the year including playoffs. Had a club on his hand, knee, ankle, and the shoulder he's having surgery on. Kid is just fun to watch play the game of football. Shame he most likely won't be a Steeler.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 13889
SteelDrama wrote:
Reuben Foster is one tough 'sum bitch. Played hurt most of the year including playoffs. Had a club on his hand, knee, ankle, and the shoulder he's having surgery on. Kid is just fun to watch play the game of football. Shame he most likely won't be a Steeler.

Agreed 100%

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 3108
Victor Cruz, huh? I guess there's only room for one WR diva with the G-Men.

_________________
Because Tomlin.
Team STD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 741
Is Jaimie Collins a free agent? If so any interest?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:13 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 13889
cop1211 wrote:
Is Jaimie Collins a free agent? If so any interest?

Yes and yes. They've discussed a deal in Cleveland but I don't think they got it done yet.

Thing is: it would be worth signing Collins just for what he might do vs. the Pats. I maintain that if you want to keep him focused and on task, you put him at OLB instead of ILB or WOLB in a 4-3.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 5760
bradshaw2ben wrote:
cop1211 wrote:
Is Jaimie Collins a free agent? If so any interest?

Yes and yes. They've discussed a deal in Cleveland but I don't think they got it done yet.

Thing is: it would be worth signing Collins just for what he might do vs. the Pats. I maintain that if you want to keep him focused and on task, you put him at OLB instead of ILB or WOLB in a 4-3.

I'm pretty sure he's signed.

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Notable Free Agent News
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 13889
Jobus Rum wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
cop1211 wrote:
Is Jaimie Collins a free agent? If so any interest?

Yes and yes. They've discussed a deal in Cleveland but I don't think they got it done yet.

Thing is: it would be worth signing Collins just for what he might do vs. the Pats. I maintain that if you want to keep him focused and on task, you put him at OLB instead of ILB or WOLB in a 4-3.

I'm pretty sure he's signed.

Yep, sorry-- Jan 23rd with the Browns.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bradshaw2ben, Google [Bot], Pabst and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group