It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Why the Steelers suck. 2017 edition
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:42 pm 

I've seen corpses less bloated than Ben... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:06 pm 

I wondered if any of the fan quotes were actually real, then I read this one.

Quote:
Gilbert:

We hate on the Bengals especially Burfict and Pacman Jones for being dirty yet we are complete hypocrites for worshiping James Harrison, Ryan Clark, and Troy Polamalu for doing very similar dirty hits on opposing players. The regular season will be fun until we lose to the Patriots in the playoffs again.

There is NO Steeler fan that would say this...ANYWHERE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:12 pm 

In loser simpleton world a clean, hard hit = dirty hit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 pm 

R S wrote:

Quote:
Gilbert:

We hate on the Bengals especially Burfict and Pacman Jones for being dirty yet we are complete hypocrites for worshiping James Harrison, Ryan Clark, and Troy Polamalu for doing very similar dirty hits on opposing players. The regular season will be fun until we lose to the Patriots in the playoffs again.

Yeah -- further, who thinks Jones is dirty? A bitch? Sure. A criminal? Absolutely. A dirty player? Nah.

As for whether the emails were real...the one fan claimed he didn't think Ben was even borderline HoF. Bet it was IC...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 pm 

Quote:
We have a QB who can’t put together a full season. We play the same bullshit zone blitz that never works against an actual QB who can throw a timing route to a short Caucasian with good hands. We have a harder time scoring than a virgin with a retainer when it counts.

This is accurate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 am 

Charles Demarr wrote:
I've seen corpses less bloated than Ben... :lol:

Spit coffee all over my screen.....again. man would i love a QB who was committed totally to being the best he could be. Could be the difference between a S.B. and a one and done season.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
This made me laugh my ass off.

Quote:
Lucas:

Roethlisberger will throw for four touchdowns one Sunday and play the next like a man still grasping object permanence. They’ll lose on the road to a 4-12 squad when Todd Haley calls consecutive halfback passes to compensate for his micropenis. And somehow Pittsburgh—who at no point will seem even remotely like a contender—will limp toward double-digit wins and provide the faintest whiff of hope, simply because they compete in a division that’s harder to watch than the third act of Requiem for a Dream. It’s pretty hypocritical that James Harrison rants against participation trophies but has no problem playing the Browns twice a year.

But in the playoffs, god forbid they face the Patriots. Tom Brady could replace his entire batshit diet with Meow Mix and still torch this franchise.

Yes, I definitely identify with Lucas!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:32 pm 

R S wrote:

Quote:
Gilbert:

I hate the Ravens, and I hated the Ray Lewis version of the Ravens. Our games against them were hard-hitting, brutal even. But I never particularly considered Ray Lewis or Terrell Suggs or any of that vintage of Raven to be dirty players.

Burfict is fucking insane. If people can't see the difference between Harrison, Clark, Troy, Lewis, Suggs, etc. on one hand and Burfict on the other, I can't help them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:24 am 

Poltargyst wrote:
R S wrote:

Quote:
Gilbert:

I hate the Ravens, and I hated the Ray Lewis version of the Ravens. Our games against them were hard-hitting, brutal even. But I never particularly considered Ray Lewis or Terrell Suggs or any of that vintage of Raven to be dirty players.

Burfict is fucking insane. If people can't see the difference between Harrison, Clark, Troy, Lewis, Suggs, etc. on one hand and Burfict on the other, I can't help them.

This was against Blount, but still

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 am 

It doesn't bother me that we never beat Brady in the playoffs, we won 2 of 3 Super Bowl appearances over the last 11 years, I don't care who we beat.

Yes, the Rooney worship does make me want to puke.

I like Ben the person, since I'm not a people person, and hate most people, doesn't matter if he's a good person or not, as long as he can ball. And when he loses that fuck him.