It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 8896
Lynch wrote:
Par for the course for Dupree... Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him replaced by Chickillo.


Matt Moore would like to see Dupree replaced too.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Waaaaaah! Waaaaaah!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:41 pm
Posts: 92
KC wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Par for the course for Dupree... Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him replaced by Chickillo.


Matt Moore would like to see Dupree replaced too.


Is that the qb he lit up? I'm pretty sure I have a neck injury just from watching that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 339
I hear he's gearing up for a personal best, 5 sack season this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5813
Lynch wrote:
I hear he's gearing up for a personal best, 5 sack season this year.


I say he gets 7 sacks this year

But sacks aren't the end all...pressure is fine by me if it disrupts the QB or causes someone else to get the sack

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1083
BarryFoster wrote:
Lynch wrote:
I hear he's gearing up for a personal best, 5 sack season this year.


I say he gets 7 sacks this year

But sacks aren't the end all...pressure is fine by me if it disrupts the QB or causes someone else to get the sack


But you have to actually play to get there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 pm
Posts: 599
Hinestuff wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Lynch wrote:
I hear he's gearing up for a personal best, 5 sack season this year.


I say he gets 7 sacks this year

But sacks aren't the end all...pressure is fine by me if it disrupts the QB or causes someone else to get the sack


But you have to actually play to get there.


Why do you consider him to be injury prone? He was injured last pre-season and placed on IR/designated to return. As such, he had to sit out 11 games before he could be activated. Before that, he'd never been injured before. How is he suddenly a china doll to you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1233
pickarooney wrote:
KC wrote:
Lynch wrote:
Par for the course for Dupree... Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him replaced by Chickillo.


Matt Moore would like to see Dupree replaced too.


Is that the qb he lit up? I'm pretty sure I have a neck injury just from watching that.


Kudos to Moore for taking that one, too

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Posts: 2637
It's Football, players get Injured All the time. Deal with it. Dupree wants to be on the field. He's had bad luck with injuries. Dupree's chance will come.

But that's why we have James Harrison, remember him, only the strongest man in the whole league. And we have Chick and Moats. If you freak out about injuries, you are always going to be an unhappy fan. That's why Depth is so important.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:07 am
Posts: 159
At least the regular season starts tomorrow ... so there will be a whole new world of things to bitch about!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 5813
Hinestuff wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Lynch wrote:
I hear he's gearing up for a personal best, 5 sack season this year.


I say he gets 7 sacks this year

But sacks aren't the end all...pressure is fine by me if it disrupts the QB or causes someone else to get the sack


But you have to actually play to get there.


Eric Berry out for season. Does he suck also?

Look around the league....you people are nuts w the injuries. They happen to all teams.

Every year you can expect injuries. Some players are more prone to them because of wrist circumference issues.....

Shazpussy stripped the ball vs Cincy getting us the ball back and in position to drive for winning Boz FG.

Had he not, that goes down as one of the worst Steeler playoff lossss of all time.

He also, in the same game, destroyed Giovani causing him to fumble and Shaz picked it up for what should have been a game clinching TD....

Every year it's the same shit. People get hurt. And some of those players are exceptional players.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], fortythree, JackSplat58, Majestic-12 [Bot], Stosh-67 and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group