It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:38 pm 

Shaz was a game winner in that playoff contest. Dude has consistently come up BIG in big games. At this point, Dupree is barely distinguishable from Chickillo. No big loss really.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:09 pm 

Lynch wrote:
Shaz was a game winner in that playoff contest. Dude has consistently come up BIG in big games. At this point, Dupree is barely distinguishable from Chickillo. No big loss really.

I'm optimistic about Bud's future...that being said, it's nice having a developing Chickillo behind him. And Moats is serviceable as well. Nice to have this depth until Bud regains his health.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:08 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Lynch wrote:

I'm optimistic about Bud's future...that being said, it's nice having a developing Chickillo behind him. And Moats is serviceable as well. Nice to have this depth until Bud regains his health.

You're both right in my book. Dupree has not anointed himself enough as far as I've seen. Truth be told I'm not confident he'll live up to his draft selection. I just don't see that killer instinct. I don't get the vibe from Dupree like you do from Deebo. Did from Porter, Haggans, A Smith, Big Snack or Polamalu. Those guys had a vibe whenever they were on the field. Even Watt has the finisher, killer instinct vibe. To me seems like Dupree just goes through the motions. IHMO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Lynch wrote:

You're both right in my book. Dupree has not anointed himself enough as far as I've seen. Truth be told I'm not confident he'll live up to his draft selection. I just don't see that killer instinct. I don't get the vibe from Dupree like you do from Deebo. Did from Porter, Haggans, A Smith, Big Snack or Polamalu. Those guys had a vibe whenever they were on the field. Even Watt has the finisher, killer instinct vibe. To me seems like Dupree just goes through the motions. IHMO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:17 pm 

I watched that unfold. Was a penalty from my couch as well. I'm talking game changing plays and the consistent defensive numbers supporting his pass rushing prowess.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 pm 

I'm not overwhelmed by his production either, but I still see a lot of potential. We'll find out this year whether he's got it or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 pm 

Matt Moore was lucky to be alive and breathing after that hit. Like standing in front of a Freight Train.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:00 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
At this point, I can't make a convincing argument for Conner to play over Watson, let alone Bell.

BINGO

Love the character Hate the pick.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:29 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
People get hurt. And some of those players are exceptional players.

Unfortunately, some players are also exceptional at getting injured.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:56 pm 

Quote:
Dupree said he will play Sunday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next